+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lil'Bush

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Lil'Bush

That show is funny! I like it. It makes fun of our idiot pres. Lil'Cheney sounds funny!lol. Does anybody watch this? Here's a link for people that don't know what I'm talking about. `Lil' Bush': a cartoon take on the prez - Boston.com
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Aug 17, 2007 at 06:39 AM.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lil'Bush

I like it then I don't. Its really stupid. How dumb could one little band of kids be? But I'm not the one who made it. Oh the parodies...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen like two eps of it i could not believe how stupid it was.I don't really like it not that good in IMO.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree it is stupid. It isn't my favorite show. But its funny. I like Drawn together more & South Park. Family guy too.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's intelligent satire, but doesn't stack up to the prowless of South Park, Family Guy, or even Simpsons. It's one of those cartoons where you'll look back and say, "well, you had to be there."

Thanks

I agree it isn't as good as FG, SP, or the Simpsons. It might turn out like Freak show. That show isn't very good,and I think it got cancelled.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

I remember that show. I always said i was going to watch it but after five minutes of it I turned the channel to Barney and friends. It lacked comedy ,and it wasn't even that well thought out to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
    I remember that show. I always said i was going to watch it but after five minutes of it I turned the channel to Barney and friends. It lacked comedy ,and it wasn't even that well thought out to me.
    Yeah, it did! Drawn together is funnier than that. Your turned it to Barney and friends. Lol! Freak show wasn't very funny at all. It was just about some freaks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast