+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Linkin Park

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Linkin Park

i used to be able to be listening to the radio and be able to point out their songs... but i cant really do that anymore cause they have changed too much... i mean the four year build up just came crashing down.... the rock thing was treating them good so i dont know why they changed to rap and pop.... not a good move on their part... but oh well... the world keeps moving......... but i do not like their new style and stuff............. im not even going to bother with most of the songs on minutes to midnight..........

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with some of you, while others I think you shouldn't have posted.
    They do change, and I loved how they used there feelings to show how hurt and sad they are. Like Mike showed in "Hands Held High" He was pissed at bush, and he showed that threw his music, which I love. I'm glad they made this new ablum, but I would like them to use this new additude with the old one, and I think that would be great.
    By Heartless_mage

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    terrible. disgusting. shitty. horrible. these are just some words that come to mind when i hear this album. where did mr. hahn go? did he juist sit in the back and watch the recording process? and where did the guitar riffs go? did the guy get bored and tired aznd decide to stop playing? and what happened to mike shinoda? singing gospel? my hands are not held high. they're down low throwing this album in a fire barrel and lighting a match. i dunno about everyone else, but i got my razor out and started slashing. valentine's day didn't hurt as much until i heard the song. my wrists cried a river of blood for days. linkin park now sounds emo enough to be classified under the emo genre. WTF HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!? they should just put a counter on their website constantly going up as to how many fans they've lost with this product.
    I agree! i hate that new sound, thier old sound was much better! i mean there were the only group who could put together rap and rock and make it work! now they are super EMO! not a good move for LP.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel like all of the energy that made them rock is no longer there. I don't know what happened, but they don't even sound like the same band.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

While I can honestly say that I never liked a single Linkin park song I must correct some errors here.

To everyone saying the new album is emo:
    Get your head out of your ass and listen to it. It became significantly less emo in comparison to their earlier work (Numb anyone?).

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Okay, I thought I was crazy but apparently not. Minutes to Midnight has REALLY died off with the angst unlike the other CDs they've done. I still like and want the CD since I already have Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, and Meteora. They've still managed to keep some of the angsty feel with Chad but I think since Mike Shinoda branched off a bit maybe thats why it has changed? Obviously he's still a part of the group (it would suck if he wasnt) but when I heard "What I've Done" I almost didn't recognize who it was.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

No I didn't hear none of their new songs. I only listen their old sounds. i never knew they came out with more songs.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3