+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Linkin Park

Now THIS is an awesome band. A lot of the music that me and MY band write and perform sounds alot like Linkin Park. These guys rock!! But I heard they disbanded...That sux.

Meow. :3

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Linkin Park

hummmmmmmm I agree that LP is awesome and everything... but I have a question... what do you want us to comment about? what is your question... if we like it or not? or is it anything else...? or if we think their disband is bad or what? can you be a little more especific please? ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    hummmmmmmm I agree that LP is awesome and everything... but I have a question... what do you want us to comment about? what is your question... if we like it or not? or is it anything else...? or if we think their disband is bad or what? can you be a little more especific please? ^_^
    well...Its not really asking a question its for talking about this band,but okay fine I'll ask a question. How many LP fans are here at AO? What do you like/dislike about this band?? ROCK ON!!! is what I think!

Meow. :3

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Linkin Park, they are a great band to listen to, and like their music like In The End and What I Done, but i was dissapointed when one of the singers drop out
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm... they haven't disbanded. They just finished their tour promoting their last album. Yes, Mike and Chester have their own solo projects, but Linkin Park is very much still together.

In an interview after they finished their Projekt Revolution tour in England in 2007, chester stated that they were going to do a follow up Album to Minutes to Midnight, but they were going to go back to the states for inspiration (The tour they just finished was that tour), so they are in the process of writing the new album.

In the DVD that came with Minutes to midnight as well as the CD insert, they wrote over 200 songs for the Minutes to Midnight album, so more then likely they have enough material to make a new album in short order (A year or two).

I have to say that I like their new album, not as good as Meteora (Their best one in my opinion), they have a different sound then their last album, and I understand that they actually tried to change their sound to move on as artists. I for one don't want to hear the same stuff album after album

I like the new twists they put on their old music in their live shows (Listen to the LPU 7.0 cd they put out for their fan club, the One Step Closer and In The End (This one in particular has the entire audience singing a full verse, which is just amazing) were the best versions I've heard to date.

but i was dissapointed when one of the singers drop out
    Where the hell did you get that information?

Mike and Chester, the two vocalists for the band have not left the band. Their wikipedia page and the official Linkin Park website state nothing of this.

Seriously, if you say something like that, back it up with a source

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ace is right, they are NOT disbanding. (if they did i think i would die!)
    In my honest opinion they are by far the best band ever. They have a lot of amazing songs and are very well known.
    Even though they are "main stream" lots of my freinds who only like "underground bands" like them. Because they cover such a wide genre so many different types of people like them, the Jay-Z LP duel album made it even more wide so even more people like them now. Not many other bands (if any?) have done this!
    I know people who hated LP but now they love them because they listened to Jay-Z/LP album.
    Meteora was by far the best album, and I didnt think they would be able to recreate such genius, but they did in Minutes to Midnight. yes it wasnt AS GOOD, but you can never be AS GOOD as your best album.

Lots of their songs touch sensitive subjects, war, government, etc. but not in the way say GreenDay did with "American Idiot" they are more gentle (for lack of a better word) and make to more...well...open minded.
    But thats just one girls opinion
    My Baby

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Linkin Park ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!......^-^
    I have always loved them from their first album to their latest.....and my favorite albums would have to be Reanimation and their latest, Minutes to Midnight......I love it how they mix rap and rock together and their lyrics are hardcore to the extreme!!!!
    But I am wondering where you hear that they are splitting up?....
    because if that is true.......that sucks major time!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

no thay are not mike made up a rap group called fort minor but he just needed something to do while lp was wanting for Minutes to Midnight to come out so thay can go on tour.
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast