+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Now THIS is an awesome band. A lot of the music that me and MY band write and perform sounds alot like Linkin Park. These guys rock!! But I heard they disbanded...That sux.
    Where did you hear that htye disbanded? cuz last time i heard, they were still making music. If they really did disband, that sux cuz i am a HUGE fan. I have all their albums, plus a few of the underground songs that they did before they made Hybrid Theory. They really are great.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Linkin Park is probably one of the only bands that I enjoy just about every song from. Looking at Hybrid Theory and Meteora, there were maybe two songs I didn't listen to on a regular basis between the both of them. So yes, huge fan of those CDs. I really didn't like Reanimation all that much, I think it was a bit too rap-like to me.

Lots of great songs on Minutes to Midnight as well. Bleed It Out is a definate favorite there. Shadow of the Day has quite an awesome video for it as well.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands and, in my opinion, probably 1 of the greatest bands of all time. I have all of their albums, except their live in Texas one. I have ta agree wit Aceman on their Minutes to Midnight album, not as good as their previous, but it still had some great songs. I hope that they continue makin' some great music.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

LP is a great band i love their sound and their music^^
    but their new stuff is kinda lame. some of thier songs are good i guess
    but i prefer the their old music^^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Linkin Park is a good band to listen to, I always listen to "In the End", "Breaking Habit", and "Numb", they even went to japan and even though they don't understand english but, they were inspired to hear them play.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDarkAngel View Post
    LP is a great band i love their sound and their music^^
    but their new stuff is kinda lame. some of thier songs are good i guess
    but i prefer the their old music^^
    Their old music is my fav as well. They kinda changed a lot since hybrid theory and Meteora. they are kinda starting to sound like all the other bands out there. that is one of the reasons i liked them so much. they had their own sound. But i still like em a lot.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands. Lately I've been listening to albums from before they became LP. Xero was the name of the band before Chester joined and they were more hip hop oriented. They have songs like In The End or One Step Closer without Chester singing and its very different. Their new album reminds me alot of Chester's old band Grey Daze. All the songs are very mellow. If you really want to hear some more of their history or their previous work look into Xero and Grey Daze. You'll be surprised at how many songs were remade.

Overall their music is great and they have no reason to break up yet. At this point they are at the top of their career. You can't believe all the rumors though. I heard that they broke up after Meteora came out which was untrue. Instead the Fort Minor album came out and then they went to work on the next album after that.

Administrator magnaman is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like LP too. Its a good mix of many styles and their lyrics are engaging. Does anyone know whether the band was named after the actual Lincoln Park in Los Angeles? I was driving by it a month or so ago and caught myself wondering if they were from that area or if it was a random coincedince

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast