+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Linkin Park

Linkin Park is incredible! they're the band that got me into rock in the first place. and thank god for aceman67 for clearing up the disbanding thing or I woulda flipped out. I love them man. their best album iis Reanimation hands down. the best songs they ever made were Crawling, In The End, Pushin Me Away (Reanimation Mix), Bleed It Out, and a whole bunch more! but the resent album Minutes To Midnight was garbage. The only good songs were Bleed It Out and Given Up. they shouldn't have changed their sound at all. they were better they way they used to be.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

linkin park is an awsome band i love all of there songs and there music videos exspecialy what ive done

Newbie Chosunguy86 is off to a good start Chosunguy86's Avatar
    Thanks

If you really love the Linkin Park group, you should try Fort Minor. Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park created this group and the music is generally the same. Their album is Rising Tide.

"Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza"

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chosunguy86 View Post
    If you really love the Linkin Park group, you should try Fort Minor. Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park created this group and the music is generally the same. Their album is Rising Tide.
    Fort Minor is a must for all linkin park fans. I love FM. My fav song by them is Right Now. I Almost got the piano part down, but i need a tiny bit of work on it
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

AH, I absolutely love Linkin Park! I love their old songs and their new ones as well! And Fort Minor is a good band, almost the same material that Linkin Park writes. But, anyways, the reasons I like Linkin Park is because one, I love their lyrics! They have so many diffrent moods and it's all so amazing! Two, I can play about three of their songs already, and two of them by memory! Finally, it's because, honestly, I like how they dress. They have the whole goth sence about them, and it's awsome.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie mofugga is off to a good start mofugga's Avatar
    Thanks

Linkin park WAS one of my favorite bands in 5th grade (i think). Their music is real like not too hardcore, but not to alternative, just in the middle. I dont listen to them anymore, i recently downloaded their latest song that came out in transformers I forgot the song title and they're still good, not the best, but still good. I prefer the deftones :P

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

I own all of their cd's (I even have Live In Texas, and their other DVD called "Frat Party At The Pankake Festival," indeed.) I was a HUGE fan for awhile, But after awhile their music tends to get boring and old fast. I like MTM alot more then I did when I first got it. I've kinda strayed away into more metal things-Dragonforce, Waking the Cadaver, Job For A Cowboy, etc. But I still listen to LP occasionally. and Nu-Metal infact. (KoRn, System of a Down, Static-X, etc.)
    "The gate to my heart has been weld shut
    with the splendor of my aspirations closed in
    how many years have we waited
    for a ship that never set sail?"
    lyrics by As I Lay Dying

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I would die if they ever mention the idea of getting disbanded!!!!!
    But as everyone says... last known they were doing more music.
    Linkin Park is just Amazing ^_^!!!!!!!!! the musical arrangements, the samples, the EVERYTHING!!!!! I mean... awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't enjoy their new CD though... hybrid theory and meteora were a loooooooooooot better!!! but that's just my personal opinion... ^_^

BTW katsoyori33: thanks for making the question ^_^. sorry if I sounded demanding sawy!!! ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast