+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Linkin Park

i must say i;m a fan. some songs i could live without, but its ok. i think the sound effect are great, the guitar is good and the rapping vocals are well performed.

however, Minutes to Midnight was a complete trash heap in my eyes. What was it, 2 or 3 years it takes them to make a new album and we get a huge pile of emo crap.

It made me want to slit my wrists with the broken cd. my word i hated it.

but now im looking into mike shinoda's group "fort minor"
    i'm not a rap fan, but these guys are definately worth checking out. it brings back the old style of putting a concept in a rap song. beautiful!
    Why hello there!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Linkin Park. They are tied for my favorite band with Coheed and Cambria. I will say that I was dissapointed with minutes to midnight. All the other CD's were great in my opinion but Minutes just seemed like a generic new rock pop band wannabe. So if they revert to the old stuff then they'll own again but if they continue with MTM style then I'll probably stop liking them as much.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie kyzr is off to a good start kyzr's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... Minutes to Midnight kind of sucked.

No. It was =awful=.

But I love their older stuff! Meteora, especially. I used to have Reanimation, but I traded it in when I couldn't afford some other CD a while back... not worth it.

I really want to not like Fort Minor, when I saw the video for Petrified I couldn't believe it... like, "Who does this guy think he is?" But... it's so catchy. Remember the Name and that one other single were lame. But oh, well.

I hope they redeem themselves. They have a lot to offer to music, it's a shame they decided to suck now.

[Draw me a sheep!]

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hummm I dont think they decided to suck... I think they thought they could do a change on thieir style of music... as every change it is hard to digest. Also as every change it can be good ot it can be bad... on their case... I hope they realize the change they made is B A D!!! Maybe they thought the change with "the times" would be better...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Great music
    Also there music works great with AMVs.
    My 3 fave songs from them are:
    In the end
    Numb
    and papercut

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie mofugga is off to a good start mofugga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Hummm I dont think they decided to suck... I think they thought they could do a change on thieir style of music... as every change it is hard to digest.
    I AGREE !
    most definatly
    change that isnt too diffrent
    some bands change drastically, when linkin park has only changes in a very miniscule way.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Now THIS is an awesome band. A lot of the music that me and MY band write and perform sounds alot like Linkin Park. These guys rock!! But I heard they disbanded...That sux.
    THEY DID WHAT!!! thats seriously not good, i loved the linking park songs and their most recent one tops them all, unfortuantley i can't get a decent copy of it without it being quite but i guess i'll have to buy their CD's Shadows Of The Day was so brilliant but the more heavy music they played was ok but at time could go over the top, yet it was really cool It's a shame that they has disbanded, they were really cool and really good music creators, does anybody know why they did this?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

solking (Mar 15, 2008)

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    THEY DID WHAT!!! thats seriously not good, i loved the linking park songs and their most recent one tops them all, unfortuantley i can't get a decent copy of it without it being quite but i guess i'll have to buy their CD's Shadows Of The Day was so brilliant but the more heavy music they played was ok but at time could go over the top, yet it was really cool It's a shame that they has disbanded, they were really cool and really good music creators, does anybody know why they did this?
    I thank you for not reading the previous post. As a few people have said they are not disbanding. They are working on their new album as we speak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast