+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little Man

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Little Man

That movie is funny! But it did not win the best movie award! I like the parts I have seen of it. I didn't get to watch all of it. Oh well it should be on HBo soon. Did anybody else like the movie?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Little Man

i think its very stuiped...no? it is funny yes but the story line i think it was terrible.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Little Man

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    i think its very stuiped...no? it is funny yes but the story line i think it was terrible.
    It is funny too! I like it, but I whether catch it on tv! I don't want to buy it.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have to say that Little Man is not the best movie by Shawn And Marlyn, but its not the worst. and heres something cool about the animation they used for the midget baby, The scenes with Calvin Sims were played twice: once by nine-year-old 75 cm (2'6") tall dwarf actor Linden Porco together with the other actors, and once by Marlon Wayans alone, using a "bluescreen" technique with a green background and green clothes. In post-production, Porco's head on the images was replaced by that of Marlon. Porco's body has been painted brown in order to match Marlon's face.

and It was nominated for seven 2006 Golden Raspberry Awards[citation needed]: Worst Picture, Worst Actor (Marlon Wayans & Shawn Wayans), Worst Actor (Rob Schneider, also nominated for his performance in The Benchwarmers), Worst Director (Keenan Ivory Wayans), Worst Screen Couple (Shawn Wayans & EITHER Kerry Washington OR Marlon Wayans), Worst Screenplay and Worst Remake or Rip-off (Rip-off of the 1954 Bugs Bunny cartoon Baby Buggy Bunny). so theres proof that the movie sucked.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i heard it was so stupid but it looked funny to me when they open the daiper and there like dam@ dam@ dam@ lol

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well i heard it was so stupid but it looked funny to me when they open the daiper and there like dam@ dam@ dam@ lol
    lol ya and here is some fun facts about the movie:
    ~Little Man holds the record of the fastest movie to ever drop to IMDb's bottom 100 movies list, dropping down to below #10 in its first 48 hours of release. On July 20, 2006, six days after its initial release, the film was rated #5 of the worst movies of all time on the site and showed signs of possibly going lower. As of December 20, 2006, it is #65 with A 2.5/10 Rating.
    ~James Lipton defended the film throwing many fundraisers and even a small parade outside of Atlanta, sadly, the Wayans Brothers blamed their low box office numbers on his over-advertising of the movie. The relationship between James and the Wayans Brothers has been rocky since.
    ~Little Man was originally written as a sequel to the Wayans Brothers 2004 hit-comedy film White Chicks. The plot was that the protagonists were to invade The Hamptons once again, this time as babies.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Does anybody else have something to say about Little Man?!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldnt even past the first two minutes. It just seemed like a pointless, pointless movie. Nothing even worth ten minutes. The acting was annoying, the effects were too shoddy, and the overall effect wasnt very good.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast