+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Little Man

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Little Man

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    This movie is a perfect example of trailers making its movies look better than what they actually are. I was fixing for this movie to be hilarious. It wasn't. It was actually disappointing. I didn't think it was all that funny. The wayne brothers are great actors though. I loved White Chicks.
    Yeah it wasn't really funny! I like the movie White Chicks too. Its funny and weird.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Little Man

Little Man was just odd. And perverted. White Chicks had way more humor in it. And just the mere fact that they turned to full grown black males into two white teenage girls gets a person interested. It's really cool how they did that. Little man however, wasn't all that great.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Little Man was just odd. And perverted. White Chicks had way more humor in it. And just the mere fact that they turned to full grown black males into two white teenage girls gets a person interested. It's really cool how they did that. Little man however, wasn't all that great.
    White chicks is better because at least Marlon doesn't have to make that crazy smile face when he is a white chick lol also, the two brothers were talking about that, he was a nice looking white chick and the other was ugly lol.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol, yeah. One was way better looking than the other. But both brothers are hot, no doubt about it, lol. White chicks is way better than little man. Way better. Even the movie critics thought so.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

On little man, they were kind a upset about the 9 yr. old kid face wouldn't be the one showing, If I were a director I keep the kids face on there lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2