+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Live bands

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Live bands

I don't know if I should make this thread but I thought it'd be interesting, anyways list what bands have you seen live? and how did you enjoy hearing them live or what specifically did you enjoy about it?

I'll start by listing mine...I've seen alot of bands so Ill only list a few!

so Armin Van Buuren I saw him, and he was great! he signed my shirt and even drew a little smiley on it, which was totally awesome, I got hugging action too (score!).

Airbourne, they're an ACDC wanna-be kinda, but they're so energetic live, I loved the show, a band can't be great live without a good frontman or good energy on-stage.

I also saw Alter Bridge which sounded amazing! They only had a half an hour slot so they had to play faster to fit more songs in before Disturbed played (which also rockkked out) PS - Myles has a nice body, I know all you guys will enjoy knowing that aswell, and youre welcome

I saw Bon Jovi who is great, they've got so much energy on stage cos they've been doing it for so long, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere there, Richie was a smexy old man as per usual!

last I'll mention an australian singer called Diesel, he's been around since the 80s I saw him live, he's still rockin outt :] he was great, he just consumes himself in his music live on stage, I loved it, I even got to talk with him afterwards at the pub he played!

anyways, your turn.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Live bands

I just recently saw a concert feturing Disciple, Red Letter Bullet, and Kaliyl. They were awesome. What I enjoyed the most is finding band that I hadn't known before. I've met Disciple before but being introduced to Red Letter Bullet and Kaliyl was amazing. I also loved meating them. The people in Red Letter Bullet are so sweet. The guys in Disciple are amazingly great. and Kaliyl, those guys are awsome as well.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't been to a ton of concerts because I like having hearing, but I have seen a few bands in concert:

Linkin Park with Coheed and Cambria; Coheed and Cambria..they're not a bad group but pretty boring. I saw guys in the mosh actually chucking beer bottles at their lead singer, and he only was interesting at his last song when he started playing a solo behind the back.

Linkin Park just has so many hits its hard not to love them live. I sang to every single one of their songs, as did everyone else. I'll say that I don't think their rapper sounds all that great live, but their regular singer is pretty solid.

I've heard Five Finger Death Punch with In This Moment live, 5FDP is excellent live, they've really nailed their sound and don't lose any of their stuff transferring from the studio to the stage. I wasn't overly impressed with In This Moment, but that's why they're the opener.

I'll be going to see Avenged Sevenfold with Papa Roach and Buckcherry in February, so I look forward to seeing how all those bands play live.

Newbie Kimfamous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love Five Finger Death Punch but I have a feeling they wont be visiting australia anytime soon to amaze and dazzle me with their awesomeness and half nude stage abilities, boooo

Lacuna Coil was another band I saw live they sounded great, the singer has a great voice live. oh oh and In Flames, I looooved them! Anders is my homie yo, he just doesn't know it yet, or me for that matter

Newbie logiccsu is off to a good start
    Thanks

I haven't seen many artists i'd like to because my real life friends don't share the same music tastes. Some of the Bands I have seen that I like are The Mad Capsule Markets (twice!!), Incubus, Cyclefly, Rahzel and 2 Many DJs. I'm incredibly jelous of you seeing AvB live though, especially now considering how good the new album is.

Edit: Forgot about Jurassic 5 and DJ Krush - saw them at a festival my ex dragged me to! amazing live .
    Last edited by logiccsu; Jan 20, 2009 at 06:18 PM.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I haven't seen that many band live actually, but yesterday I saw Deichkind, Franz Ferdinand and DJ DSL at a festival. Very cool, all three of them.
    Wah, logiccsu, I envy you for seeing Jurassic 5 live.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i've allways wanted to see Metallica live, but the best live i think would be Linkin Park and Nephew (danish band) i've heard they should be awesome ^^

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Well i've allways wanted to see Metallica live, but the best live i think would be Linkin Park and Nephew (danish band) i've heard they should be awesome ^^

Then you should come to Austria on 06.19.2009. Metallica are playing on this years' Nova Rock festival ...
    Not cheap though.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast