+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Longest Yard

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Longest Yard

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post

I thought Spanglish was a good stepping stone for him to really expand as an actor. Get out the slap stick comedy routine and start to really show how great of an actor he really is. That Reign Over Me, I think is the right move and can really show his potentail as an actor.

I gotta agree with you on that. Spanglish was a step towards a future in acting that is not related to comedy. Lost in translation wasnt a good movie, but if you are comparing Spanglish and LT as stepping stones, then ya, both changed careers, cuz after Spanglish Adam made some serious good movies, like that one i told u bout 9/11, Reign Over Me

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed the movie. The storyline was entertaining and the constant comedy twisted into the movie kept me watching until the very end. I have seen it more times than I can remember but I will continue watching whenever I get the chance.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Sigh...the only thing i hate about this movie is on homos in jails :/ i don't really like that xD

I mean...in a few months he will look like beyonce @.@ wth?

The mud bathing is a good part...makes me wanna jump in and join em xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Sigh...the only thing i hate about this movie is on homos in jails :/ i don't really like that xD

I mean...in a few months he will look like beyonce @.@ wth?

The mud bathing is a good part...makes me wanna jump in and join em xD
    in every sports movie, there is ALWAYS a scene where ur hyped up like 'YEA! WE ROCK" when they blast music and gets ur adrenaline running. thats probably my favorite part of the sports movie. well that, and the games that they ALWAYS WIN (cept in Friday Night Lights...sad tho and unexpected) by barely to make people hang off their seats. like this movie isnt AMAZING, but worth to watch twice.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the best comedy i've seen b4.. seriously i am watching it over and over again..

It got something to do with american's beloved sport.. American football...Convicts...Football star...Gay convicts xD...racist... and a few of the actors are WWE wrestlers... like golberg,stone cold, and the great khali...

A real funny and fun of fun kind of movie.. what u guys think of this movie?
    wow that was one helluva movie lmao yeah i loved the big guy whio seemed a lil "babish" but my favourite part was when they were practicing the tackling thing, and most didn't do well, until the big guy ran at it, broke it, and looked at them and said "i brokeded your toy" oh god that part was too funny XD

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the best comedy i've seen b4.. seriously i am watching it over and over again..

It got something to do with american's beloved sport.. American football...Convicts...Football star...Gay convicts xD...racist... and a few of the actors are WWE wrestlers... like golberg,stone cold, and the great khali...

A real funny and fun of fun kind of movie.. what u guys think of this movie?
    if i remember correctly... there were the whole 9 yard and then the whole 10 yards and now there is the longest yard??? I didn't know that.... sounds good though... i liked the first two....

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    if i remember correctly... there were the whole 9 yard and then the whole 10 yards and now there is the longest yard??? I didn't know that.... sounds good though... i liked the first two....
    The three titles are completely different movies, which 2 don't even relate to the Longest Yard staring Adam Sandler.

The whole 9 yards and the whole 10 yards star Bruce Willis and the Friends guy. They are about a dentist meeting a hitman and such, while the Longest year- This is if you read any of the previous posts, is about a Football player being sent to prison and blah blah...

So yeah, 2 are in a series of their own and one is a remake.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

it was funny i'm not gonna lie, but i dont see how it can be someones favorite movie....i would give it a 4/5 starts if were a critic.
    GO CHESSBURGER EDDIE!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3