+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Lost

Anyone hear watch LOsT? and if you do what do you think of the show?
    I consider it to be a good show, I never really got into it until the second season started. With all these characters and their backstories I think its pretty cool how you see other characters in other people backstories. This whole thing with the Others is pretty interesting as well.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lost

Yeah I watch LOST. I hardly ever watch anything on TV, but it was compelling enough for me... so in that way its pretty good. LOL.

Its unrealistic... so I dont know exactly how they plan to explain everything.It is confusing... sometimes I get worried they'll end the show without answering all my questions.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched about 2 episodes of it........ then I lost track of where it was aired and what time......

But in those 2 episodes, I can say that it was quite a good thriller. I always love a good horror/ killing spree movie ........ its full of suspense and surprises. At first, I didnt think the show was much because of its short and seemingly empty title, but I just got hooked when I first watched the show. I couldnt seem to change the channel >.> Pretty weird ....

Anyway, it was a good show, full of nasty twists and turns ...... but they say the ending is really bad though ^_^
    Kastelic's creation

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

This lost show is a rip off of survivor, is the same crap, yeah it is kinda kool when people start doing weird stuff when they feel that they are lost.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE IT!! I never really did watch TV shows before lost came on ( with the exception of Simpsons of course), now I watch lost, Prison break and occansionally Las Vegas!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Even thought the show is unrealsitic. I still like it maybe its beause they leave episodes wide open for specualtion when it ends and have to wait until next week.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i have never missed an episode so far!!! i was so drawn into it in the first episode because its such a cool story!! i mean come on i don't like flying and this kind of shows what i think will happen. (in my weird way).

But the second series looks cool too. ok i am in the UK and its only just started so if you going to talk more about it and have gotten further than the second ep. tell me and i won't look at this thread because i don't to know before i see it. lol
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I really like Lost! But I kinda lost track of it so I might buy the DVD or somthing so I can get up to date on it. I got up to that bit when there was a message in French or somthing and that women translated it and it said somthing like 'Help me' I can't really remember >.< But the episodes I watched were really good!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast