+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 4

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lost Season 4

I can't wait for Lost Season 4, i was just wondering if anyone has seen lost, or watched it then thought i didn't like it.

If you still watch explain why you watch it and if anyone would be so kind to tell me when season 4 is on i will be very gratful .

I watch lost because i think it's really cool and has a great storyline, i always can't wait for the next episode and i've seen every single one up to present day! Please if you know spoilers for the 4th season keep them to yourselves thankyou

Newbie Vermillion is off to a good start Vermillion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lost Season 4

I love Lost! It's my favorite show. I just re-watched Season 3 (my mom bought all the dvd's) so it's all fresh in my mind for season 4. Hurley and Sawyer are my favorite characters. I seriously can't wait for this season to start. I just hope theirs more then 8 episodes for this season, dumb writers strike. =(

It's coming on January 31st on thursdays now, I think 9PM. And I watch this show because it's just amazing in every way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vermillion For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Jan 03, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

haha like i'd miss it, thanks man 31st january *writes it down* great stuff can't wait my fav was mr echo but he got killed R.I.P! but...now it has to be sawyer becasue he's just funny

Thanks

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm .... i have seen Season 1 and 2 and 3 but i haven't see Season 4 >>>> and i am eager to see it >>>> and i love this show it make me exciting to see the next episode >>>> and my favorite characters is Sawyer =^_^=

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    Hmm .... i have seen Season 1 and 2 and 3 but i haven't see Season 4 >>>> and i am eager to see it >>>> and i love this show it make me exciting to see the next episode >>>> and my favorite characters is Sawyer =^_^=
    Yeh sawyers great hehe, well the reason you havent seen season 4 is because...It's not out yet! hurley as well is a good actor and a great character

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yeh sawyers great hehe, well the reason you havent seen season 4 is because...It's not out yet! hurley as well is a good actor and a great character
    thanx that was so sweet >>>> anyway i can imagine the next season and how the characters will do >>>> i think that is enough for me until i see season 4 >>
    ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    thanx that was so sweet >>>> anyway i can imagine the next season and how the characters will do >>>> i think that is enough for me until i see season 4 >>
    ^_^
    It's getting closer now and i cant wait, adverts are on tele about it now, it looks well good!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Lost first season only perhaps because i never got a chance to watch furthr more .. but it's sure good.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast