+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost Season 4

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Lost Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I watched Lost first season only perhaps because i never got a chance to watch furthr more .. but it's sure good.
    You've only watched the first season and then you were deprived of the rest!!! Oh that is torture to the worst but i thought the worst season had to be 2nd if i had to choose their all perfect but that one didnt move as much...What do others think am i right?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    You've only watched the first season and then you were deprived of the rest!!! Oh that is torture to the worst but i thought the worst season had to be 2nd if i had to choose their all perfect but that one didnt move as much...What do others think am i right?
    deprived?! i wouldn't say that just yet!! ... but i'm more into series of investigation as such NCIS ,CSI or Bones .. or maybe drama as Everwood .. something like that
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh i liek csi nsci and newyork version blah blah all that stuff but...Lost is a little like that don't you think mysteriouse maybe not the same background but a little depends on those facilities....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jan 13, 2008)

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, me, I can't wait either XD

I think lost is the best show out there right now, other shows just can't really catch my attention as good as lost can. The mysterious stuff along with the drama is what makes Lost perfect for me.

SPOILERS FOR PPL WHO HAVEN'T SEEN S3:
    The fact that in the last episode that was aired, we have seen that Kate and Jack got off the island and are discussing how it was a bad decision to get off the island really got my speculating and thinking HOW the hell they got off. Is it as easy as we think and just how fast will they get off the island after S4 starts. We'll just have to wait a little more, and see...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    It's getting closer now and i cant wait, adverts are on tele about it now, it looks well good!
    WOW ...... WOW ...... you are getting exciting .... hold your self .... be patient .... MMMMM .... i can't wait i want to see it NOW .... MMMM =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    WOW ...... WOW ...... you are getting exciting .... hold your self .... be patient .... MMMMM .... i can't wait i want to see it NOW .... MMMM =^_^=
    Here it is the opening to lost season 4 can't wait to post back aobut it see what you all think of it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2