Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: In Love with Anime

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In Love with Anime

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove
    I wanted to know is it strange to be in love with an anime character? because I fall in love with Hiei Jaganshi for Yu Yu Hakusho.
    No I don't think It is strange Because I like an anime character, and 1 of them is From S-cry-ed and The 2nd one in from Inuyasha.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie AniFreak may be famous one day AniFreak may be famous one day AniFreak's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think its bad but love may not be the right word for example i could say im in love with this chick from school but she chould never love me back thats not love thats a crush love is when you want to spend the rest of your life with the persion and its actullay possible thus "love" is not the approprate term for an anime character but if you where to say use a dateing sim with this character it can be a form of obsessive love yet it is still the term "love" love means diffrent things for diffrent people so if you think you are in actual love with hiei thats cool but persionaly i belive that it is a crush.
    "Ph34r teh cut3 ones" Megatokyo

WWW.MegaTokyo.com

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally posted by Admiral_Dread
    Well, It really depends on the meaning of "Love" you use. I seem to recall the french of a half a million ways to express different types of "love".

Some peoples primary meaning is something like you can love someone when they can express those feelings back. Personally, It would really depend on your on feelings, but that doesn't change the fact she (or he) isn't part of reality (Thus shattering the hopes and dreams of millions of anime fans).

While I haven't seen this "Yu Yu Hakusho" (putting on my list of anime to look for, regardless), I'll bet the best way you could describe how you feel is that you are consumed by the person, eh?
    Well I ndon't think so, but it can depend, I guess, but having a crush on a anime charaucter I think is good, depending what character you like too.
    For me I love Naru, and Motoko from Love Hina, Excel, Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied, and Nuku Nuku.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Newbie Eureka-Seven16 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Why would someone fall in love with an anime character? I don't see how. You have gots to be insane or something

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka-Seven16
    Why would someone fall in love with an anime character? I don't see how. You have gots to be insane or something
    That's how i thought before falling in love with an anime chick. Once you get into the anime show that you like, you can't help it to fall in love with the characters.

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally posted by ketaro
    That's how i thought before falling in love with an anime chick. Once you get into the anime show that you like, you can't help it to fall in love with the characters.
    yep you sead it, you follow the series, with the chicks and that as it gets more intense/interesting, you want to find out what happens next, then you begin to fall in love with the characters as the series goes on(sailor moon), toll where it ends, then later you say that was a great anime.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's kind of weird to be emotionaly attachted to a fictional character, so if he/she died in the series you would become depressed? Lol. But hey, whatever floats 'yer boat.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see anything wrong with falling in love with anime. I seems ok to me. I think I've may have fell in love with one before.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast