+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magic: The Gathering

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Magic: The Gathering

well thsi for one is not an advertisment i just wanna hear thoughts and comments and discusion but anyways
    I love Magic I play on average with a Fire deck or a personalized "Pink Pussy Deck" lol I love playing and my main street has a Card shop... Does anyone else play and any achevments?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magic: The Gathering

i have a feeling this is gonna get moved into "sensory pleasures" but hey i'll comment anyway. ive been playing MTG for almost 12 years now. i dont really play like with real cards anymore cuz all my friends really got out of it so i just play MTG:Online and that works for me. im upset with these new sets cuz some of the cards are just rediculous and have the most insane effects which would never be found on an old school card. other than that i still love playing and i dont think i'll ever get tired of it. i like playing 5-color decks since u get the best of all worlds with those decks. but for the most part i play green and white especially green and white together. red and white also works real well for me too. if i had to pick a least favorite color to play it would be black unless its with blue or white. black just doesnt do it for me by itself. it needs another color to make it more effective. but thats just one guys opinion.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

really thats seriously cool the deck i use right now has a bunch of faries and a whole bunch of ninjas lol my friend taught me how to play about 4 years ago and omg i didnt know they had it online where??!?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

its just a program u download at wizards.com i believe. u can just google it too and get it that way. the only thing that sucks is that u gotta get cards specifically for MTGO itself. which costs an uber amount of money if u get boosters through wizards. there are some websites that specialize in selling cards for MTGO and thats where i usually go. but if u get MTGO my screenname is TurmionKatilot66. im not on there a whole hell of a lot but i still play on occasions.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

i have many decks, i have an elemental deck, lavacore elemental i would have to say is one of my fav cards, but i also have a ninja, and a worier deck as well, i love to use my fire deck im undefeted where i live with it.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Thanks

thats really cool i think i may get an online account and idk y but to me fire is always undefeted

Newbie Full Metal Paladin is off to a good start Full Metal Paladin's Avatar
    Thanks

I played for a year or two. I had a green elf deck and later used a slightly customized white started deck. It's a fun game but I don't have anyone to play with so I don't anymore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Paladin View Post
    I played for a year or two. I had a green elf deck and later used a slightly customized white started deck. It's a fun game but I don't have anyone to play with so I don't anymore.
    i was in the same position but i started talking about it again and found a couple people at my school that play ... how did the green work? like was it good i use swamp and Blaze now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast