+ Reply to Thread

Thread: makai kingdom need help!!!!!

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

makai kingdom need help!!!!!

umm pram is kinda pissed off i defeated salome with castile lvl 181 and for the 10 time pram says she's gonna kill me or something sooo for to those whom have cleared the game plz help me how do i get the good ending p.s i don't understand what the game mean by you don't have the compassion to be a good overlord or something...
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: makai kingdom need help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyre of gods
    umm pram is kinda pissed off i defeated salome with castile lvl 181 and for the 10 time pram says she's gonna kill me or something sooo for to those whom have cleared the game plz help me how do i get the good ending p.s i don't understand what the game mean by you don't have the compassion to be a good overlord or something...
    To get the good ending...

1) Dont let Salome die in the fight against Alex.
    2) Dont kill 50 or more of YOUR units.
    3) Play the game til the final chapter...the bonus overlord fights will end the game with a bad ending.

...and I think that was it.

Bonus endings...

1) Kill 50 or more of YOUR units=At the end of the game after beating Salome you fight Pram and if you beat her you start a new game with her in your party dood!!

2)Salome loses to Alex=Fight with Alex. If you win you start a new game with Alex.

3) Bonus overlord fights=reach levels 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, and 350 to unlock new wishes from Zetta. Make the wishes and beat each character to get them in your party and starting a new game from there. Some wishes are available only during certain chapters of the game.

...thats all I can remember dood. Hope that helps and enjoy this awesome game until Disgaea 2 in August dood!!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread