+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the middle

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Malcolm in the middle

I love this show i have been watching it for years and i would like to ask if you like it and what has been your favorite episode i love it and my favorite episode would be when Malcolm mom is away and his dad is going back to his old habits like smoking and he takes over malcolms and his friends project making a killer robot.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Malcolm in the middle

I am sorry to say this...but I only watched one episode of this show and I found it so boring.....
    There are tons and tons of shows that are similar to this one playing on the Disney channel......and I find it not really funny at all and suited for less mature audience......
    so....there are my two cents here...did not mean any offense to people who like this show....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well ..i realy haven't been into this show b/c I never get a chance to watch it.but when i do it's pretty fun..^.^..Frankie is a great actor..I mean this show is what got his career going..i don't realy have fav ep..but i like to watch it when it comes on..i think it's all funny.But I can't wait until frankie start doing so more moives and t.v shows..^.^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Disneychannel no way this show rocks its funny and its not all cute and childish its funny theres bad words and no disney channel show could ever match this.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I am sorry to say this...but I only watched one episode of this show and I found it so boring.....
    There are tons and tons of shows that are similar to this one playing on the Disney channel......and I find it not really funny at all and suited for less mature audience......
    so....there are my two cents here...did not mean any offense to people who like this show....
    I'm actually more offended because you are misinformed, and that you are comparing to the Disney Channel to the show. I mean it's not even the same type of humor. There's a reason why Disney is for kids and MITM is in primetime. Check out a few more episodes, you might like it...or maybe you just don't have that type of crude + subtle humor.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Do you reccomend that i watch it?
    I never really heard anything good or bad about it...so I never watch it lmfao.
    I guess i could try to watch it, but someone should tell me what's going on in it =\

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this show! It always makes me laugh when I'm down. Although my brothers are always pissed when I watch this.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Malcom in the Middle is one of the best sitcoms EVER!! I've heard so many people say they hate that show and all I can do is think to myself, "Not much of a sense of humor, eh?"

That show is hilarious! Every episode has some kind of new chaos for Malcom's family to face. I think my favorite episode is when Hal decides to enter a DDR tournament. He shows up in some sparkly disco sh*t! That old man was gettin' down though, LOL. All my friends say that I remind them of that episode, because I play so much DDR (I can even do a bit of freestyle too). ^_^

Another good episode is the one when Malcom's mom was daydreaming about what life would be like if she had all girls instead. That cracked me up! I couldn't picture those bad ass boys as girls. Especially the kind that Malcom's mom was dreamin' up. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast