+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Malice Mizer fans?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Malice Mizer fans?

Is there anyone out there who listens to Malice Mizer (a Japanese band)? I would enjoy conversing about them.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Malice Mizer fans?

I do! I've only started listing though, I'm at the stage where I know the tune of the song, but no idea of the name. So not much conversing on my behalf sorry ^^

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked them ^_^ I especially liked when Gackt was a part of them, because I LOVE Gackt~ ^_^ His voice is so cool... How it seems low, then high, then... oh gosh, I can't explain it, but I like it ^_^ hehe
    It's so sad they disbanded ;_;
    Last edited by mahiru; Jan 26, 2007 at 03:29 AM.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I do! I've only started listing though, I'm at the stage where I know the tune of the song, but no idea of the name. So not much conversing on my behalf sorry ^^
    You ought to go to Youtube.com and watch the music video for "Beast of Blood." WARNING: Don't watch it in the dark, late at night, on Halloween or Friday the 13th, or all of the above. (It frightened my sister so much she crept into my room and slept next to me for a week.) There's plenty of vampiric imagery, small children that look like dolls, a young boy who looks like a clown, and, of course, BLOOD.

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Malice Mizer!!! I love all of it's members and my favorite song is Le Ciel. I was truly sad when I found out that Kami died, I really cried. He and Gackt made a song called Regret, it's so good!!! He was one of the best drummers ever. RIP Kami... I do love Gackt too and Mana is one of the most gorgeous beings on this earth.

Long live Malice Mizer!!!!!
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Tears View Post
    I love Malice Mizer!!! I love all of it's members and my favorite song is Le Ciel. I was truly sad when I found out that Kami died, I really cried. He and Gackt made a song called Regret, it's so good!!! He was one of the best drummers ever. RIP Kami... I do love Gackt too and Mana is one of the most gorgeous beings on this earth.

Long live Malice Mizer!!!!!
    Even I will admit . . . Mana is hot for a transvestite. He is one of the few men in the world who can pull off the Gothic Lolita fashion. My younger sister saw him and exclaimed, "She's so pretty!" I didn't have the heart to correct her.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Malice Mizer. Especially when Gackt was a member, the band was at it's high point, IMO. They have a particular beat and I adore the makeup.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I only know about the song BEAST OF BLOOD and i liked it not only becauseits a great song, but also because it just happen to see it first in an AMV of one of my favorite anime.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - BEAST OF BLOOD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast