+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 22

Thread: Manhunt

  1. #9
    Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    -SOMEWHERE-SOMEPLACE-
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    manhunt was stupid in my opinion, totally useless as a game.
    ****OY YEAH, WHY IS THAT?, I RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU FIND IT STUPID, BUT WHY,"JUST GIVE ME A REASON"

  2. #10
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
    ****OY YEAH, WHY IS THAT?, I RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU FIND IT STUPID, BUT WHY,"JUST GIVE ME A REASON"
    Making a "Running Man" ripoff is just as pathetic as State of Emergency.
    I love my girlfriend.

  3. #11
    Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in the ally taggin ur buildings
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Manhunt

    is that really good of a game??? It got band in new zeland or something cause this kid killed his da with a bat it got banned hardcore
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

  4. #12
    Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    is that really good of a game??? It got band in new zeland or something cause this kid killed his da with a bat it got banned hardcore
    NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! Im a hugh gamer and find it insuting when things like that are blamed on games.If someone kills someone over a game then they are already screwed up in the head.

    And Australia is practicially a nazi state when it comes to censhorship in gaming.So far (this is a few i know of) GTA:SA,Resovior Dogs,Every online game to people under 13,Manhunt,Postal series,The sims(i think but correct me if im wrong) and a good few others.The only place to ban more games is Communist China.

    And its true that postal does make other games by Rockstar seem tame.

    --edit--
    Never mind the first paragraph i misread your post and thought you were blaming the seath on the game...my bad.

  5. #13
    Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    -SOMEWHERE-SOMEPLACE-
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Making a "Running Man" ripoff is just as pathetic as State of Emergency.
    ***IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE ONE HELL OF A POINT THERE ┬┤EY, BUT YOU KNIW WHAT THEY SAY "WHAT EVER MAKES THE BOAT FLOAT"
    -I NEVER REALLY LOOK AT IT THAT WAY, BUT THERES IS RUMOR ABOUT MANHUNT 2 COMING OUT FOR PS3 AN XBOX 360 CONSOLE, BIT I DONT THINK IM GANNA BE AVAIBLE TO SEE MANHUNT THE WAY I USED TOO, "THE TRUTH HEARTS, OUCH"

  6. #14
    Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in the ally taggin ur buildings
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! Im a hugh gamer and find it insuting when things like that are blamed on games.If someone kills someone over a game then they are already screwed up in the head.

    And Australia is practicially a nazi state when it comes to censhorship in gaming.So far (this is a few i know of) GTA:SA,Resovior Dogs,Every online game to people under 13,Manhunt,Postal series,The sims(i think but correct me if im wrong) and a good few others.The only place to ban more games is Communist China.

    And its true that postal does make other games by Rockstar seem tame.

    --edit--
    Never mind the first paragraph i misread your post and thought you were blaming the seath on the game...my bad.
    yah np but sorry don't know alot about games and that stuff I'm just a tech
    (computers etc )
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

  7. #15
    Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    yah np but sorry don't know alot about games and that stuff I'm just a tech
    (computers etc )
    Any time i see someone blaming a game on someone killing someone i think of Javk Thompson.Look him up on Wiki as hes got a list of idiocy too long for me to bother posting.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

    He is seriously a...well what ever the strongest word we can use here on AO

  8. #16
    Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    -SOMEWHERE-SOMEPLACE-
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Re: Manhunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN! Im a hugh gamer and find it insuting when things like that are blamed on games.If someone kills someone over a game then they are already screwed up in the head.

    And Australia is practicially a nazi state when it comes to censhorship in gaming.So far (this is a few i know of) GTA:SA,Resovior Dogs,Every online game to people under 13,Manhunt,Postal series,The sims(i think but correct me if im wrong) and a good few others.The only place to ban more games is Communist China.

    And its true that postal does make other games by Rockstar seem tame.

    --edit--
    Never mind the first paragraph i misread your post and thought you were blaming the seath on the game...my bad.
    ***IM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THAT BATO, THEY SHOUDNT BLAME THAT TYPE OF SHITT ON GAMES. FOR ALL WE KNOW, THERES GANNA BE AN INCIDENT WERE THIS GUY RUNS AROUND SOME CITY SHOOTING PEOPLE AND BLOWING UP EVERYTHING THAT GETS ON HIS WAY, AND THEN WHEN HE GETS CAUGHT AND THEY ASK HIM WHY HE DID IT, HIS GANNA SAY "SORRY, I GUESS I PLAYED GTA FOR QUITE SOME WHILE AND I GUESS I GOT CARRIED AWAY......(THATS THE TYPE OF CRAP THAT MAKES US "HUGE GAMERS" LOOK LIKE PATHETIC SCREW UP LOSERS.......
    -REALLY PISSES ME OFF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts