+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Marine

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool The Marine

How many of you out there have seen the movie The Marine? I saw it and it was so awesome. If you've seen it let me hear from you. Tell me what you thought of it. Those of you who haven't should go see it. I know it's only been out 3 days, but I'm hoping enough of you saw it to give your opinion of it.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Marine

whats it about? the marine as in USMC marines? or marine as in sea/ocean/water?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

It's about this man who gets discharged from the marines for disobeying orders so he's forced to go back home to look for work. After he's fired from his job he and his wife decide to take a trip. While they were stopping to get gas these people show up who are wanted for stealing diamonds end up stealing his truck and kidnapping his wife so he goes on a search to find her. You should go see it. It stars WWE superstar John Cena.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

sweet
    i knew john cena would have to do something like that
    ( i dont avidly watch wwe but its great to laugh at)

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'l lwait until this one hits my tv. The plot doesnt really interest me.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I definitely want to watch this, being a fan of wrestling (yeah go ahead and giggle), but I also want to see Kelly Carlson and John(?) Patrick who was the indestructible T1000 in Terminator 2.

Unfortunately no matter how great this movie is, because John Cena is a WWE employee, there will always be some hate on him by critics. Remember Dwyane "the rock" Johnson's first few movies?? Anywho maybe I'll get the dvd.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

-=Tumble_Dry=-

I cant belive you people are serious about this movie.

The movie strait up sucked hard

About 1/3 of the way through this poor excuse for an action film, I was very happy that they had him wear a camouflage Army cover (hat for you non-military types) instead of a cornered Marine issue cover when he saluted that officer because neither he nor his character deserved to wear a Marine uniform. By the way, a high ranking officer would never salute a Sgt. first. It's always the other way around! Apparently there were no real Marine advisers on this movie set. Even if they had all the Marine details in order, the action was extremely stupid and I was left severely disappointed. Neither Cena nor Cena's character in this movie deserve to be called The Marine. One last thing. I've seen some people say the action is so realistic in this film. That is the furthest thing from the truth. I saw at least 300 bullets (I'm not exaggerating either) unloaded into the car Cena was driving during a chase and not a single flat tire as a result. Need I say more!?!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Yeah I definitely want to watch this, being a fan of wrestling (yeah go ahead and giggle), but I also want to see Kelly Carlson and John(?) Patrick who was the indestructible T1000 in Terminator 2.
    1) ROBERT Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro
    Unfortunately no matter how great this movie is, because John Cena is a WWE employee, there will always be some hate on him by critics. Remember Dwyane "the rock" Johnson's first few movies?? Anywho maybe I'll get the dvd.
    The Scorpion King-----> Sucks ass
    The Scorpion King 2---> Sucks ass
    Doom-----------------> Sucks ass
    The Rundown---------> Sucks ass

I bet I'm not the only one seeing a pattern here...

Continuing...

See No Evil------> Sucks ass
    The Marine------> Sucks ass!

Bad critics or not, those films suck ass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast