+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart

Newbie EternalDarkness790 is off to a good start EternalDarkness790's Avatar
    Thanks

Mario Kart

Does anyone know any shortcuts at all or any in game cheats? I am opposed to cheating but on Wi-Fi people seem to be cheating.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mario Kart

Click Here

It doesn't matter whether others are cheating, don't cheat. Just find people to add to your friends list and stick to 'em.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I don't really like cheating in games becuase it sucks out all of the fun.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zangetsu412 For This Useful Post:

Soshi Kitai (Jun 13, 2009)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

its not really cheating, its just an extra route like with most cart games. then you have people whove been playing for awhile, they just do it because they can.

most of the tracks have extra routes, you dont really need them since the regular track roads work just fine you just have to know how to use all the right cars, cycles, boxes and chargers to win the race.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

are you talking on the DS or Wii? if it is DS they're probably doing snaking, which is an easy method racing to master if you practice a lot. Is it cheating? some might say so, but if you get several snakers at once in a race it can get pretty epic.

if it's on the Wii i'm not sure, I haven't really played Wi-fi on the wii version too much. I'll bet if you go to youtube and make a few searches you'll find tutorials and videos of shortcuts and ways to "cheat" in the game. Unless the system is hacked, there are no formal cheat codes you can put into any of the new mario games, just special tricks you can learn and exploit.

now I want to play Mario Kart.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe they're talking about the ACTUAL cheats. Infinite Blue Shells and such is a popular one in MKWii Online games now. : YouTube - METASMASH - and hackers friends

Extra Routes / Shortcuts and Skills has nothing to do with it.
    I haven't run into those who use the item-cheats yet, but I wouldn't resort to cheating even if I did run into them everyday.

Newbie EternalDarkness790 is off to a good start EternalDarkness790's Avatar
    Thanks

I completely agree I don't want to go as far as cheating I meant shortcuts in the actual courses. It just happens to get irritating when people sit there and blue shell you every time you get into first or whatever it is they are doing.

Thanks

Ah shortcuts... in that regard, just do your best to stay in the middle and follow those ahead of you - don't try to boost ahead until the final lap. Slow down if you have to.

The items are killer in MKWii, they made it near impossible for pure-skill players to win... which was the opposite of MK DS, where it was near impossible for non-skill players to win.

But even though the items are killer in MKWii: It levels things out... as casual players and so-so players can finally have a chance of winning. It's all about the chances of the item boxes at this point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast