+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs.Capcom 2

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

Marvel vs.Capcom 2

Hey does anyone play the arcade/ home console game marvel vs. capcom 2 (MvC2)?? I do and this game is amazing, its not like any other street fighter or capcom game. Everything is much faster, and the players have to be more reactive to what going on the screen since every is just so high paced. Every character in the game brings a new element to the fights, its not like other street fighters were every one has preety much the same moves just in a diffrent way. for example in street fighter II and street fighter II turbo ryu's shoryuken, and Guile's sonic kick look diffrent but preety much do the same thing, and also ryk, ken, guile, and sagat all have the same "hodo-ken" type projectile move. needless to say those games are now ancient compared to the newer ones, the games never lost base with the "old school" street fighters. hado-ken's are still hado-kens and every character preety much has one.
    Now MvC2 is a diffrent story. With characters from a lot of diffrent games, the variety of combinations literally become endless. this is a quote from the creator's of the game " The players of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 took the game to a level that we did that plan on, we reviewed the the game code for the game after watching a video made by a player named Justin Wong, and some of the combo's that were done fall under the margain of probability of 1/1000 and that isn't counting human error".

This game is great my favorite team right now is Storm, Sentinel, and Cable simply because they are rated the top three in the game.

If you guys wanna check out combo videos for this game like the ones the creators of the game were talking about u can go to Your #1 Resource for Game Videos - Fight Videos, Game Trailers, Bleach, Naruto, Combo Movies and find marvel 2. also there is a whole community for street forums u can check that out at Shoryuken.
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ya I play this game on my ps2 once in a while I got bored of it tho sry lol hmm I remember my team was Jin,Strider,er um the guy on moto with a sword >.> sry lol I love the trio super hyber combo that was so fun! especially with megaman,ryu,and war machine!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's fun but terribly unbalanced imo.
    Some characters are just way stronger than others.

(*cough*Cable*cough*)

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yah i know my team is just to strong and if u dont u the characters like magneto, storm, Sentinel, Cable it just usless, but if your good u can win with other characters

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want that game. is chun li in the game?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Um I can't remember if ther's Chun Li in the game...
    But I remember It's fun to use Megaman or Roll

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Thanks
    no chun lie is not in the game...megaman and spiderman are 2 of the funest people to play with.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sucks2bu View Post
    no chun lie is not in the game...megaman and spiderman are 2 of the funest people to play with.
    Amigo > Megaman > Spiderman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast