+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

I'm following a guy who works for Marvel on Twitter and he was just in Hawaii gettin' to hear a whole lot of info on a bunch of new Capcom games--one of them being MvC3!

I quickly went to YouTube and found a teaser trailer for the game. Holy cuss! I'm so impressed with what they have done so far. I haven't been this excited about a game since SFIV! I wish I wasn't posting mobile because I've got mad links I'd love to share with you all. If you twitter, follow Marvel and Agent_M.
    Or you can go to either Marvel or Capcom's web sites. Check it out and let's discuss this epic game that's under way.

I'll post links when I can.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Never played Marvel vs. Capcom. But Narvels heroes are so much more pwerful than anything else. Nothing could stand up to them.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Here are your links + info:
    Kotaku - MvC3 trailer + info

Newbie dollie123 is off to a good start dollie123's Avatar
    Thanks

Your link is good. It's helpful. I have never play this game before.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the link, Hassun! ^_^

I'm really looking forward to this game to be released. I texted a video link to my younger brother (who spent numerous hours playing the previous two games with me) and he said he almost crapped himself upon viewing the trailer, LOL.

I'm hearin' plenty good things in the rumor mill. So far, there are roughly 30 characters and possibly more will be added; according to Ryan Penagos (aka: Agent_M on Twitter. He's the editor of Marvel's website. Lately, I've been speaking to him on Twitter) who's been talking to Wes Phillips. They confirmed six definite characters in the roster. Here's some links you can use.

Marvel Video Games | Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk and all Marvel Video Game News, Trailers, Pics, Previews and more
    YouTube - Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Interview

+ Reply to Thread