+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Master Chief

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

The Master Chief

We all have heard about Halo. Its a legendary franchise (pun intended). Well whats a good series without a good hero? Hmm? I can't think of any good game without a good hero. Well, the Master Chief (aka John, Spartan 117) is a VERY un-common hero. He is also one of the most famous video game heros. He is calm,collected and he would be the ideal father. I try to model myself after him.

Meow. :3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Master Chief

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    We all have heard about Halo. Its a legendary franchise (pun intended). Well whats a good series without a good hero? Hmm? I can't think of any good game without a good hero. Well, the Master Chief (aka John, Spartan 117) is a VERY un-common hero. He is also one of the most famous video game heros. He is calm,collected and he would be the ideal father. I try to model myself after him.
    I'm sorry... What in the name of all that is holy and sacred are you talkin' about?!?!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

What the HELL! The ideal father is a killer without mercy! I don't even know where your coming from!
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I'm sorry... What in the name of all that is holy and sacred are you talkin' about?!?!
    Halo's Master Chief character.

I think he/it's pretty bland and boring. Some generic character like the Doom space marine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Halo's Master Chief character.

I think he/it's pretty bland and boring. Some generic character like the Doom space marine.

No, I knew that the Master Chief is the subject here and I play Halo, but "I think he's the ideal father figure," is kinda pushin' it ain't it?

I agree with ya about how he's pretty bland. For the main character of three sucessful games, they did a good job of giving him a lack of personality.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Chief. He is a bland character, cut and dry, but after all he is genetically modified super soldier raised sense child hood to fallow orders, kill and whoop ass. But I am very sure with 100% certainty that when he is given the order to blow sh*t up I am sure he is thinking on how big he can pull it off and when he does that he has a very big grin on his face. Come on, who doesn’t like supper massive explosions that could blow up an artificle world the size of a planet, isn’t that the dream of every person on Earth after all? Master Chief is just living the dream baby.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if any of you read the books, he does have a personality. The MC hates killing. He even hates killing the Covenant. So go read the books BEFORE you start saying stuff like that.

Meow. :3

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Well if any of you read the books, he does have a personality. The MC hates killing. He even hates killing the Covenant. So go read the books BEFORE you start saying stuff like that.
    I have read all of the books, and I love them. The Chief is cut an dry by normal standards but he does have a persanality, he is just quiet. My last post was based off of the game and not the book thus is the reason why it was more of a joke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast