+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Matilda

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Matilda

Its a funny little movie. The principal got what was coming to her lol. Does anybody else remember this movie?
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Jan 01, 2008 at 01:41 PM.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Matilda

I have seen it a few times. It is pretty good. That principal was mean, grabbed a poor girl by her hair and slung her across the school. Hate to get in an argument with her O_o.
    Rather old movie though.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow, last time i saw it was like 7 yrs. ago, i love the part when the principal drank the water that had the lizard in it and lets not forget the part where the kid had to eat a whole chocolate cake made by the nasty lunch lady
    Temari is so Cool

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    wow, last time i saw it was like 7 yrs. ago, i love the part when the principal drank the water that had the lizard in it and lets not forget the part where the kid had to eat a whole chocolate cake made by the nasty lunch lady
    lol I like those parts too. The parents were mean too and the fat brother.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    lol I like those parts too. The parents were mean too and the fat brother.
    i never liked matilda's parents they were so irresponsible, the part that really made me mad was when her father told her to put away the book and watch tv.
    Temari is so Cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    i never liked matilda's parents they were so irresponsible, the part that really made me mad was when her father told her to put away the book and watch tv.
    Yeah,most parents tell u to read instead of watching tv. I don't like reading...

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember this movie....it is based on a book........
    When I was younger......I found the movie really cute in a cheesy way and the huge lady..the principal of the school used to freak me out so bad.....
    But like I said...that was a long time ago......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man, I love this movie. It is really funny. Any movie with a kid that outsmarts everyone in the movie I love. (like Dennis the Menace and the Home Alone movies) I really loved it when she glued her dad’s hat to his head. Cracked me up!

One thing that is unique for me when it comes to this movie is the fact that I like the movie better than the book. When it comes to book based movies, I usually love the book more than the movie. Like The Notebook. The movie was good but the book kicked the movie’s butt. But Matilda the book was just definitely a child’s book. So when I read it I just couldn’t get in to it like I did the movie.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestess Angel For This Useful Post:

Familyguyfan2 (Jan 01, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast