+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max Brooks - Do you enjoy his work??

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Max Brooks - Do you enjoy his work??

Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide, and World War Z. What do you think of his works? Secondly, do you think he gets his point off in the convincing wells-esque war of the worlds manner that he tries for?

I myself believe he does a wonderful job at doing so. He sets all of his work in the current age and interweaves it with fairly current events so that its setting is one based so much in reality you just cant believe how well done it is.
    So again what say you??

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Max Brooks - Do you enjoy his work??

^_^ i think his works are brilliant! i don't know how many times i've read the Survival Guide!

also, World War Z is written surprisingly well! and it's not far fetched at all! he's got a lot of talent and i can't wait to see what he writes next!

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, ive read the survival guide many times aswell, and the wait for another work couldnt be anylonger if you ask me..we can only hope for another modern marvel. Oh and btw have you heard that a film adaptation of world war z is in the mix??

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually reading The Zombie Survival Guide now. I love the way Brooks details the methods, weapons, and places best suited to survive an attack of the undead, as though it was a serious how-to guide. Add in the "factual" historical accounts of and references to human/zombie interaction, and it's just a great read.

He does have a gift for making the reader think he truly believes his own words, if I didn't know better I'd think he was some nut who really felt a need to provide information on surviving zombie outbreaks.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread