Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mean Girls

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Mean Girls

I like this movie! Its funny and strange. I have the movie it's not old it came out in 04 I think. For people who don't know it's about some homeschooled girl going to a public school. I have 4 Lindsey Lohan movies they are good movies too. I just hate what Lindsey's doing she's might go to jail if she keeps going wild. She really needs help and she's dumb enough to drunk drive again. Does anybody else like this movie?
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Aug 04, 2007 at 10:52 AM.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Mean Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like this movie! Its funny and strange. I have the movie it's not old it came out in 04 I think. For people who don't know it's about some homeschooled girl going to a public school. I have 4 Lindsey Lohan movies they are good movies too. I just hate what Lindsey's doing she's might go to jail if she keeps going wild. Does anybody else like this movie?
    Not I!

I don't care for Lohan what so ever. In fact, I have yet to see one movie that amuses me to the extent of laughter and to be honest, she is far too slutty for me to even consider as a real actress or actractive female. She appears to be another Brittany Spears, just less music and more garbage on the screen.

Nay I say, nay!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Mean Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Not I!

I don't care for Lohan what so ever. In fact, I have yet to see one movie that amuses me to the extent of laughter and to be honest, she is far too slutty for me to even consider as a real actress or actractive female. She appears to be another Brittany Spears, just less music and more garbage on the screen.

Nay I say, nay!
    This movie is good! I don't care about her either I just like some of her movies that's all.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like her movies at all. I couldn't even stomach The Parent Trap, her voice sounds like someone with emphysema.

Thanks

Come on! I must be the only person on here that likes this movie. It was good to me,but not everybody likes it.

Thanks

Come on! I must be the only person on here that likes this movie. It was good to me,but not everybody likes it.
    Probably are. Whatever floats your boat. I have experienced many things in my day so I am quite tolerant of others.

Hell, probably 2 or 3 days ago, someone was complaining about not recieving a higher score on their "How EMO are you?' online quiz. I didn't openly insult them once! Of course trash like that is closed in AO, but still, tolerant now

Thanks

Ok, does anybody else have something say about this movie or Lindsey?

Thanks

Ok, does anybody else have something say about this movie or Lindsey?
    Don't worry, wait a month and someone will probably see it by then. It is 1pm, rush hour hasn't arrived yet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast