+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Medieval Times

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Medieval Times

So why post something about a restaurant in a sensory pleasure forum? Well this is actually about the dinner theatre experience at the restaurant. Medieval times offers up some great proffessionals showing off abilities in falconry, dressage, and gymkana. The climax of course is a jousting tournament. The tournament feautures excersices done with lance as well as staff and sword. The professional reenactors go full bore at eachother and sparks really fly.

These shows are amazing. If you have never scene professional re enactments this is the place to go. It blows away anything at a renaissance fair. The food is also good. Te bill or fare is served on real pewter. Don't worry, just a mix of tin and copper, no lead.

MEDIEVALTIMES.COM: The Official Medieval Times Website

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Times

i have ate there it really is a sweet awesome place to go. i even got a chalice to go with my name lol. i was going to get the goblet but the chalice was nicer looking . now im nto sure if they call it a goblet anymore but thats whay i have been calling ti for a while now.

i loved the jousting part of the show and i wish there would have been seconds on the food becuase it was great.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jan 13, 2010)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

There's no Medieval Times anywhere in Kansas..........kinda depressing.

Anyways, knowing me, I'd go just to try to compete in one of their tourneys. Foot Combat all the way, baby! Armor me up, give me a sword, and send me on my way!

So......what would be on a Medieval Times menu anyways? Was there barbecue sauce back then? Many questions go through my head on this one.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry but the audience does not get to compete in these things. That was misrepresented in the movie Cable Guy. I watched a DVD they give you and you need to be physically strong and excellent on a horse. You may be all those things and could get a job there one day.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Love the place, been going there since I was a kid.
    Though I haven't been there in a while.

......... I love their orange juice, it tastes so good to me.
    And for some reason, I'm never on the team with the winning knight!
    Except for my birthday. Friggin' black-n'-knight won that time! Huzzah~!

I like buying their stuff in the gift shop, but it's always so gosh darn expensive.
    Oh well, I still got my golden knight-helmet cup-thing.

And I think it's silly that people complain when they actually have to use their HANDS to eat. It tastes better that way, in my opinion.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jan 16, 2010)

+ Reply to Thread