+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Messengers

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

The Messengers

Well Ima Bout To Go See The Messengers On Friday, And I Havent Seen People Here Talk About It. What Do You Think About It?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Messengers

Iv seen previews of it and it really looks good im just not sure if im gona see it at the movies or wait till it comes out for dvd
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I really want to see that movie!! Even though most "scary" movies nowadays don't scare me, I'm still kind of excited to see it. I remember when I was sitting in the theater with my friend and we saw the preview... we turned to eachother and said in unision "we are SO seeing that!" haha... I suppose it's a win-win situation in my opinion because if the movie is scary, it's thrilling. And if the movie isn't scary... well, my friends will certainly have some comments to still make it interesting hehe
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

When I saw the previews I thought it was awsome and I am planning to go see it. I think it would be an awsome movie to see. Normally I'm like Koga and like the see it when it comes out on DVD but I want to see this sooner then that.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Messengers

What is that movie about? I don't think I have heard about it.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Iv seen previews of it and it really looks good im just not sure if im gona see it at the movies or wait till it comes out for dvd
    well ya i have seen it but in my opinion (lol at how many posts this thread got) this movie is very similar to the grudge. think about it, ghosts inna house, and ppl dont beleive it. ive seen the previews and it is rated pg-13, and in my opinion, a good horro movie has to be at least 14a, cuz i saw the grudge and it was rated pg-13 for 'horrifying images' and if a pale japanese kid is horrifying, then what it manga (ROLF) so like im optiomistic

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    When I saw the previews I thought it was awsome and I am planning to go see it. I think it would be an awsome movie to see. Normally I'm like Koga and like the see it when it comes out on DVD but I want to see this sooner then that.
    well sometimes dvd movies are better at home, but also i rather save 12 bux, cuz seing the movie is like this.
    in theatres = $12+$10 food (only see it once) = $22 but you know the hype
    in dvd = $22 and the pain of waiting while ppl talk about it
    so its your desision

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    What is that movie about? I don't think I have heard about it.
    here are some links lol like always:

1.The Messengers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    basic summary
    2.The Messengers - Official Site
    preview, screenshots, summary
    3.http://images.apple.com/movies/sony_...ngers_h480.mov
    trailer,preview
    4.The Messengers (2007)
    summary,photos,cast list,rating

there

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Messengers

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well ya i have seen it but in my opinion (lol at how many posts this thread got) this movie is very similar to the grudge. think about it, ghosts inna house, and ppl dont beleive it. ive seen the previews and it is rated pg-13, and in my opinion, a good horro movie has to be at least 14a, cuz i saw the grudge and it was rated pg-13 for 'horrifying images' and if a pale japanese kid is horrifying, then what it manga (ROLF) so like im optiomistic

well sometimes dvd movies are better at home, but also i rather save 12 bux, cuz seing the movie is like this.
    so its your desision

here are some links lol like always:

1.The Messengers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    basic summary
    2.The Messengers - Official Site
    preview, screenshots, summary
    3.http://images.apple.com/movies/sony_...ngers_h480.mov
    trailer,preview
    4.The Messengers (2007)
    summary,photos,cast list,rating

there

Ok, I have heard of that! It's about only kids hearing monsters. Thanks for the links. I haven't even thought about seeing that! I don't think I will most the horror movies suck now.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    so its your desision

I do see where you are coming from I do but if you want to know if it's good enough to buy then you might want to see it in theaters first you know. Even if that means you spend an extra $22 dollars and have people talking around you.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast