+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Messengers

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

The Messengers

Yea i just saw this movie and i thought it was crap, the movie was just like most grudge movies. for anyone whos seen it what was your opinoin on it?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Messengers

I wasn't too fond of it myself. It just wasn't what I was expecting and it sure wasn't what they chocked it up to be.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hilariously predictable, but nonetheless entertaining. I just saw it today with my girlfriend who loves Japanese Horror movies as much as I do. Heh, the big twist in the end was too predictable and is just overused in most horror/suspense movies.

For a movie that was directed by the Pang twins, this movie wasn't really anything new. I was entertained.
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I just went and saw it tonight...
    I actually liked it.
    The acting was cheesy..
    And the portrayal of small town life was ... inaccurate.
    ((In my town we tip cows, go muddin', shoot the guns in the pasture...bon fires...LOL!))
    ANYWAY...
    It was predictable, but I loved the ghosts... The crawling on the ceiling thing was really creepy. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread