+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

This game is actually one of the most anticipated video games of all time. It will be released on June 12 (Subject to change). It is a rated M (mature) video game.

I cant wait for this one to come out. In fact I will be getting a PS3 on the same day as the game comes out. It is said that it will be THE END for the MGS series. Which is really sad... But endings do come. It is inevitable. Just like death. But anyway. I will be standing in line for this one. It looks awesome! Customizabe weapons. And a whole lot of stuff added to the game. So, all you hardcore MGS fans here at AO, how well do you think this MGS will do? Do you think it will be the best MGS yet? Or...?

Meow. :3

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

June 12, 2008, 2 things happn that day.
    - As you said, MGS4 comes out
    - The world will realize why the PS3 was created

Anywho, I'm...VERY PSYCHED about MGS4, I HOPE it is the best one yet, I'm leaning towards it is. I've seen trailers, I've read up on it....it's soo...the marketing technique worked! Lol. However, if Snake DOES kill himself, I will not lie and call me whatever you will, I will bulg my eyes out. But I also asked this, has any MGS (Or MG) really been bad? It's Hideo Kojima! He's a friggen genius! Also a movie (I am not sure if they're still doing it, but hey why not hope?)?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm not questioning if the game is good or not. Kojima has not disappointed me yet and until he does I won't even think about it (he has thrown some curvballs in there tho ie. Raiden).

I'm really just curious if it WILL sell well. I don't think it can beat GTA IV sales. Especially since it's just a PS3 exclusive. Lets see how many PS3 consoles are sold just for this one game.

I'll probably one of those people...but I'm sure there are other games I'l probably buy and enjoy. Just don't know any right now Lol.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG...A man named Grimmm Akumu will tell u his life story about this game in about two seconds and counting (He's out there) Oh yeah I cannot wait for that game to come out. aalthough i won't be getting my friend will so after he beats it 4 or 500 times i'll hog it. Raiden looks so cool as the Ninja. But i can't believe its gonna end, hopefully Snake doesn't die, maybe its a trick like when everyone thought MG2 was all about Snake! hahahahahaha that was funny.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu and I have planned on getting a PS3 by the time the game comes out. We've already set up a financial plan that's been in progress... we're getting the 80GB PS3...

First off...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaf View Post
    I'm really just curious if it WILL sell well. I don't think it can beat GTA IV sales. Especially since it's just a PS3 exclusive. Lets see how many PS3 consoles are sold just for this one game.
    Do you know how many people actually have actually planned to get a PS3 on the day MGS4 comes out? Most gamers (or a large fraction).
    Go into any midnight launch, video game tournaments, or video game forums... All people talk about is * Games that are coming out, Multiplayer stuff, Halo love hate, Wii love hate, Brawl Brawl, Gears of War 2 gabba gabba, AND "I'M ONLY GETTING A PS3 ONCE MGS4 COMES OUT" *
    ... A huge amount of people are already fans, a lot of people are late for the party (they didn't know how good MGS was until MGS3 or after), and a lot of people are falling in for the hype (they've never played an MGS, but the videos and "reviews" are driving them wild).

Second...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    But i can't believe its gonna end, hopefully Snake doesn't die, maybe its a trick like when everyone thought MG2 was all about Snake!
    He might, he might not. But look at it from a realistic point of view: Snake deserves to die. The man's been through a lot, he needs rest... and he'll never get it as long as he's alive. :P

And Third...
    Hideo Kojima deserves to be one of the video game gods... or is he on that list already?

+ Reply to Thread