+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

I've been playing MGS: PO for the last week or so now. And I have to say that Metal Gear online is great!!! Anywho. I was wondering, who here has that game? What do you think of it? How often do you play? Wanna play online? (PM me for that one) I personally think it's one of the best Metal Gear games out! Much better than Metal Gear AC!D!! (both parts one and two) Hell, if you could use camoflauge, I'd say it's better than Snake eater. I like the boss battles alot and I think it's cool how you can assign units and control up to four sneaking squads. And you can recruit online!! That's amazing!!

What's your take on this game?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

I got the game 2 weeks ago as an early birthday present and I'm hooked. My router is acting up so I can't play online at the moment but I'm having plenty of fun doing all the missions and sneaking around. The controls are so easy and the artwork is amazing. They used the same graphics from the Metal Gear Solid Digital Novel to do the movies in between gameplay. Its like watching a comic book. Seriously.

I think I have the most fun building my own army. Some of the bosses are difficult and I lost a few good men but I compensate with replacements. Sometimes I just recruit for the thrill of capturing people. I liked the AC!D games but they aren't as intense as the original MGS series. You can take your time planning a strategy in those games but in this one its all about fast action and quick decisions.

I rate this game a 9/10 in my book.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I got the game 2 weeks ago as an early birthday present and I'm hooked. My router is acting up so I can't play online at the moment but I'm having plenty of fun doing all the missions and sneaking around. The controls are so easy and the artwork is amazing. They used the same graphics from the Metal Gear Solid Digital Novel to do the movies in between gameplay. Its like watching a comic book. Seriously.

I think I have the most fun building my own army. Some of the bosses are difficult and I lost a few good men but I compensate with replacements. Sometimes I just recruit for the thrill of capturing people. I liked the AC!D games but they aren't as intense as the original MGS series. You can take your time planning a strategy in those games but in this one its all about fast action and quick decisions.

I rate this game a 9/10 in my book.
    Agreed. This one blows AC!D out of the water! ^_^

I think the best part about the game is recruiting, personally. I love putting people to sleep or choking them out and draggin' them back to the truck. LOL. I can recruit up to 8 soldiers per mission if I'm lucky. And I also agree with you about the artwork. I really want the Metal Gear digital comic, but it's hard to find now. I found the Silent Hill comic, but I don't have the money for it. T_T I'm hoping that they keep updating MGS:PO online. The online battles are intense!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i played ac!d and wasnt that impressed. but i cant say ive played this one. it does look pretty good, tho. when i get a PSP, think ill pick up a copy.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i played ac!d and wasnt that impressed. but i cant say ive played this one. it does look pretty good, tho. when i get a PSP, think ill pick up a copy.
    It's definitely a must have for your PSP library! If you liked Snake Eater, you'll love this one!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    It's definitely a must have for your PSP library! If you liked Snake Eater, you'll love this one!
    ...really? wow, then i guess i really should buy it then. i think the musts for a PSP (that is, things that look cool to me) Valkrie profile, Ace Combat X, Crisis Core; FFVII, FF Tactics; War of the Lions, Gran Turismo 4 mobile(when it comes out) and i guess now MGS Portable ops.. cool.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ...really? wow, then i guess i really should buy it then. i think the musts for a PSP (that is, things that look cool to me) Valkrie profile, Ace Combat X, Crisis Core; FFVII, FF Tactics; War of the Lions, Gran Turismo 4 mobile(when it comes out) and i guess now MGS Portable ops.. cool.
    Don't forget Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max and Chaos Generation (I don't have Chaos, but Alpha 3 rocks!)

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

When I get a psp I plan to pick this up along with STA3M
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast