+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    When I get a psp I plan to pick this up along with STA3M
    Awesome! You gotta PM me with your Metal Gear info when you finally get to play online. The same goes to the rest of you guys too! ^_^

One more thing about MGS:PO. The story is the best one so far--in my opinion--and will keep you glued to your PSP for hours!! I just beat what I thought was the final boss (Metal Gear RAXA) only to find out I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooong way to go! LOL.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The story line is amazing. Every new mission is another twist and turn. I beat Metal Gear RAXA a few weeks ago and I thought it was the end too since that psychic was in it. But when Gene started laughing I think I yelled "Damn" ( ask dancy_SAZ if I did or not I don't remember). At the moment I'm about to break into the missile silo to find the nukes.

I've played most of the must have games for PSP. Right now I'm playing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth again for ending A since endings B and C weren't the real endings. Another must have for PSP is Lumines. I prefer the first one over the second but its certainly a must have.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i must ask- any patriot crap? man, i think thats dumb.....

i love a good story,. thats what killed the second game for me. it had such a weak story, the new graphics couldnt be compensative enough..

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    The story line is amazing. Every new mission is another twist and turn. I beat Metal Gear RAXA a few weeks ago and I thought it was the end too since that psychic was in it. But when Gene started laughing I think I yelled "Damn" ( ask dancy_SAZ if I did or not I don't remember). At the moment I'm about to break into the missile silo to find the nukes.

I've played most of the must have games for PSP. Right now I'm playing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth again for ending A since endings B and C weren't the real endings. Another must have for PSP is Lumines. I prefer the first one over the second but its certainly a must have.
    I know I yelled "Damn!" when I beat RAXA. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i must ask- any patriot crap? man, i think thats dumb.....

i love a good story,. thats what killed the second game for me. it had such a weak story, the new graphics couldnt be compensative enough..

Nope, no Patriots in this one. It's RIGHT after Snake Eater.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

finnally, a throwback to the days of olde where there be no patriots!

im already sold. now i just need the PSP...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Talking Re: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

finnally, a throwback to the days of olde where there be no patriots!

im already sold. now i just need the PSP...
    You'll need a PSP and a LOT of free time. ^_^ I'm hooked! I itch to go on break so I can go and play MGS:PO. LOL! It's so damn addictive! So well written and so detailed! And there's the ever classic cardboard box! ^_^

I'm infatuated with this game!

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm this sounds like a lot of fun. I'm an MGS fan and I think this gives me another reason to buy a PSP, especially for the whole online feature.

Also I didn't really mind the patriots storyline too much. I thought it was well written IMO, but I did laugh a lot during some of the dialogue. Like the whole "la-li-lu-le-lo" part. I guess maybe that doesn't help my supporting it. Oh well add this game to the list.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

mgspo is a very good game i think it is great cause of ithe recuiting thing with soilders not many poeple like that idea but i think that it is one of the funner things of that game gettin them and training them for online play is good.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast