+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Metallica

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    speaking of icon, theres this band called trivum that sounds, or try to sound like metalllica(but they're mostly screamo), but at times you wonder if they have James singing with them. the soloing isnt half bad either.
    i've herd pretty much every song of metallica., that Imperial march was great.lol., i also love the orchestra song 'no leaf clover' lol,

Newbie altera may be famous one day altera may be famous one day altera's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaaras_Princess69 View Post
    I just recently got into their music. I have to say its totaly kick ass!
    My favorite song is "Enter Sandman". I got into them 'cause other Gaara fans kinda associate "Enter Sandman" with him, so I call it his theme song I also like"Sad but True" and "Holier than Thou"
    Metallica is ok..but you've got to admit that MTV killed it..I like old Metallica better..my favourite songs are Untill it Sleeps,Fade To Black and Last Caress Green Hell
    'Cause I'm a voodoo child
    Lord knows I'm a voodoo child...

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks

dooood

Metallica is friggin awesome ^^. My favorite song of their's is Nothing Else Matters.

I can play that song and Enter Sandman on my guitar XD. Not perfectly but meh...good enough for me right now ^^

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks
    Mmmmmmmm......... Metallica, well I wouldn't say there a band I'm obsessed with although I gotta admit, I do like my fair share of hard rock music.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to enjoy Metallica back in the days when Fleming Rasmussen was their producer (the albums up to ...And Justice For All). Their music then had an experimental edge to it that was unrivaled.

Then for Metallica (the album everyone keeps referring to as "Black") they switched producers to Bob Rock, a guy famous for being Bon Jovi's producer (Slippery When Wet ftw?) and Metallica's sound changed drastically. I don't know if the producer change caused the change in musical style or if the band wanted a producer more familiar with their new style, but either way I lost interest in them very, very, very, very quickly.

I picked up Metallica on the very first day it was released, popped it into my CD player, listened to "Enter Sandman" and said, "What the **** is this shit?" Then I listened to the whole CD and my days of Metallica fandom were over. They now sounded like every other heavy metal band out there.

That album killed metal for me. I pretty much gave up on the genre and moved towards the emerging grunge (Skin Yard, Motherlovebone, Soundgarden) and industrial (Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, KMFDM) scenes and for the most part -Anthrax's Sound of White Noise being a notable exception- gave up heavy metal for good.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i do agree with that....their old stuff was WAY WAY better than the Black album. But i do like Nothing Else Matters
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this band!! They are awesome... here where I live they have a full half hour on the radio where you just listen to nothing but Metallica!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
    i do agree with that....their old stuff was WAY WAY better than the Black album. But i do like Nothing Else Matters
    thats a matter of opinion. i personally like all of their stuff, but i actually prefer the newer stuff.

for pre-black songs, there are a select few i really enjoy:

MOP
    Fade to Black
    For Whom the Bell Tolls
    One
    Seek and Destroy
    & Creeping Death

The Black album was the prime of Metallica for me. I cant find one bad song on that cd. Again, this is my opinion though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast