+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Miley Ray Cyrus (Hannah Montana)

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miley Ray Cyrus (Hannah Montana)

am i the only guy that watchies that show lol any i havent herd that one yet but ill look it up and any the best char on hannah montina is hannah's brother

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i used to like that show untill the Miley Cyrus scandal that is just gross and wrong

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

She isn't a sl*t? Also, It isn't Miley Ray Cyrus ,who told you that?

It's Really Destiny Hope Cyrus Otherwise known as Miley Hope Cyrus HER DAD is Billy Ray Cyrus, she DOES NOT have her dad's middle name.....
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought this was a thread about how much she is a wasted life. Now I wasted time on how she is good and Miley Ray Cyrus (The SAME damn person, COME ON!!! >/)...x.X'. I'm wasting perfect tiime in life posting in this.

No, I don't think it's really good. I think it's like her, a waste of time. Sorry to say but society has made her over-rated like Johnny Depp (But he's still a good Actor, she sucks at everything). The show....dear me...if anything makes death look VERY good, or I am Legend a good movie, it's that show.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I sense she'll be just another teen wash-up like spears, lohan, and duff in a few years. It's the media's goal to take every "innocent" little girl who can sing and make her an insane slut. South Park tells it better than I can and it's a crying shame if you ask me.

as far as the actual topic, I've never watched hannah montana, I've never heard a single one of her songs, and I'm glad to say I never plan to. Pop stars suck. :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2