+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mind Freak

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mind Freak

Ok has anyone here seen the show Mind Freak with Criss Angel.If you have what is your oppion on the show*weather or not you like it*and do you think that the things he does are real or fake???

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mind Freak

i know its all fake, seen some blatent optical trickery. he puts on a good show, but some of the random people he uses show up in other eps...hmm he's paying them or hes being stalked... if your curious as to how he does it, check it out on youtube...but i do like watching it...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Criss Angel is awesome for a magician...he has the neatest tricks even if they are fake but its amazing in what he can do! But there are some tricks that I could say can be real from some stunts that I have seen him do...my mind wonders how did he did that?

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to think it's real but i know that it's not. but the things he does are pretty amazing even if it is fake. He's better than David Blanie.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I would love to think it's real but i know that it's not. but the things he does are pretty amazing even if it is fake. He's better than David Blanie.
    Well i think tis real.......Well most of the things he does are real.....like levetating over the luxor in vegas I mean how could that be fake.Or when that guy Hit him with a car in that game of chicken.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think some real and somes fake like cutting somebody in half but like predtions have to be to true

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, he's said so himself that he has no magical powers or anything like that.

^_^ i think he's an amazingly good entertainer that knows how to get people to watch his stuff and make tons of money. how he does it? i don't know, and to be honest, i don't really care that much. it's fun to watch no matter which way you put it.

however, he is a very arrogant person, and i find that a little annoying....

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Well i think tis real.......Well most of the things he does are real.....like levetating over the luxor in vegas I mean how could that be fake.Or when that guy Hit him with a car in that game of chicken.
    I 4got about those things! Yeah! how could you fake sumthing like that? so yeah, i change my mind. i believe some of the things that he does is real.
    Little Negi Sensei has shown me the light!!!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast