+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mind Freak

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Mind Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I 4got about those things! Yeah! how could you fake sumthing like that? so yeah, i change my mind. i believe some of the things that he does is real.
    Little Negi Sensei has shown me the light!!!
    Yup they even showed slow-mo of him getting hit by a car.Or when dog the bounty hunter tied him up and threw him in a pool and he got out after 5 min(or close)

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I love that show!!!!!!! And I think it's real! I can't explain why but I just believe his tricks are real so YEAH!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I love that show!!!!!!! And I think it's real! I can't explain why but I just believe his tricks are real so YEAH!!!!
    I love that show too. Criss Angel is an illusionist, he doesn't do "tricks". His job "is" to use optical trickery and do things like that, the whole point is that he does it well. I believe in his ability to do this better than anyone else can.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I love that show too. Criss Angel is an illusionist, he doesn't do "tricks". His job "is" to use optical trickery and do things like that, the whole point is that he does it well. I believe in his ability to do this better than anyone else can.

YEA!!!!!YEA!!! I agree 110.15% its his job to throw people off if you found out how he did it then he wouldn't be as good he he looks slash doing his job
    Last edited by Avatar theif#1; Jul 10, 2007 at 04:02 PM.

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that it is a good show. I personally am not sure if what he does is real or not. I am assuming it probably isn't considering he himself has said that he is an illusionist. He has also claimed as said above that he does not have any magical powers what so ever. Probably one thing that people say about him that pisses me off is that he is satanic and that all of the stuff he does is performed through "witchcraft". For one...if he were so freaking satanic then why does he wear CHRISTIAN crosses and why does he say GOD BLESS to so many people? Explain that one to me.
    Dear Dinah...

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a very good show to watch when you are bored! this guy is awesome. i think all his tricks are real....well at least they look real to me~

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

i love that show regardless of whether or not it may be fake its still kool and if it is fake then he has to have a good graphics team with him
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the show because some the stuff he does is so unreal at times (real or not it's cool still)

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2