3 6.67%
  • I dont know this guy... but i would want to find out

3 6.67%
  • Not interested

13 28.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mind Freak

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Mind Freak

cris angel...hm.. yeah he rocks! lol but i think some of his tricks r fake, thats y next summer im going to las vegas, mayb if im lucky i might see him (yeah right) hav u guys seen his new show Phenomenon. He is hosting the show along w/ Uri Geller. The show is about mentalist who participate to see who is the best and they win $250,000. I saw the first season it was pretty kewl.

For more information visit the site!~Phenomenon - About the Phenomenon TV Show, Series - View the Synopsis, Cast, Credits & Photos – NBC Official Site
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

He is soooo hot!!! ^^
    i love chris angel! i definately have to agree that he's a way better peformer than david blaine, but i'd wish he'd come of with newer material, cuz on alot of his shows he'll sometimes do the same thing but with different situations.

But i especially love that episode when he practically go tshocked to the equivalent or close to lightning bolt.

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

i've seen it , in fact i watch i watch it when ever i can so i have to say that his show rocks. his the new revalution of magicians!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not real, and no one can swallow a quarter just to make it come out of your arm. Of course I would have preferred to see him live, and he is a great youtube search but you'll not see me stop doing whatever I'm doing just to watch his show when it's on.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

It seems he got lots of fan girls here... wow.. why don't you guys establish AO's Chris Angel Fan club..

Well..i'll just look in Youtube..i don't like speaking part and the preparation and all.. i don't have the time.. i have "more" important things to do too..

and no one can swallow a quarter just to make it come out of your arm
    Well yes... what he did.. was inhuman.. plus..the quater was of the same quater.. he made the two person write something on the coin.. and the coin gets out with the same handwriting and the same word.. which proves.. it's the same coin... love the part where he cuts the hand.. and the part where the coin moves along the hand

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie lordofbaka is off to a good start
    Thanks

he is brilliant! i mean, you can see its not real magic but his tricks are genius! he rocks! scupper off you bloody real time bummers!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I am the biggest of him..........he rocks!!!!!!!!!
    I watch every episode of his and my favorite is when he made the elephant disappear......i mean how in the world do you make an elephant disappear in front of a crowd............his tricks boggles my mind......and that is why his show is so addictive!!!!!!
    i have actually met him in person......pretty cool, huh?
    OMG! i totally love watching Criss Angel. he is totally awesome and amazing! i am a huge fan of magic/illusion he is by far the best i have ever seen. david blaine and uri gellar are just fakes who only could impress little kids at birthday parties. that is my opinion i have season one and two and im looking into getting a few others.!! cant wait!!
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

umm whos chris angel? id like to know kind of......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast