+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mirrors Edge

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Mirrors Edge

I was thinking of getting this game myself, but I wasn't sure for which platform I should buy it. I was fidgeting to buy it for my Xbox. FIDGETING. I came SO close...!!

But no, havent bought it yet. ;_; I've heard people compare it to Prince of Persia for some reason. o_O;

All opinions for it seem to be decently optimistic though, so I might buy it. ^_^ <3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mirrors Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    I was thinking of getting this game myself, but I wasn't sure for which platform I should buy it. I was fidgeting to buy it for my Xbox. FIDGETING. I came SO close...!!

But no, havent bought it yet. ;_; I've heard people compare it to Prince of Persia for some reason. o_O;

All opinions for it seem to be decently optimistic though, so I might buy it. ^_^ <3
    In My Opinion. You should buy the game on your prefered console. I got the game on pc and I can described it in one word. "AWSOME" The graphics is awsome on the pc as well. Luckey my sister up graded the graphic card for the computer. It neede 256 graphic card to playthe game.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    In My Opinion. You should buy the game on your prefered console. I got the game on pc and I can described it in one word. "AWSOME" The graphics is awsome on the pc as well. Luckey my sister up graded the graphic card for the computer. It neede 256 graphic card to playthe game.
    I'll maaaayyybeeeee get it decidedly for the XBOX then, considering I havent played PC games in AGES and I might fall away from it very quickly if I'm on the PC for too long. x__x Man, I need to checkwhat kind of graphic card I have for this new computer I have. o_O;; I havent even checked yet.

Meep.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll maaaayyybeeeee get it decidedly for the XBOX then, considering I havent played PC games in AGES and I might fall away from it very quickly if I'm on the PC for too long. x__x Man, I need to checkwhat kind of graphic card I have for this new computer I have. o_O;; I havent even checked yet.

Meep.
    You should buy it on the console you feel best playing on, but wait a bit so the price can go down. It cost me $100 for the pc game. and that is the most expensive game I bought
    This world is corrupt

Thanks

You should buy it on the console you feel best playing on, but wait a bit so the price can go down. It cost me $100 for the pc game. and that is the most expensive game I bought
    Jesus-tapdancing-on-Jonah's-whale, THAT'S expensive. o_o;;
    Yeah, if I bought it for the XBox I'd probably do that. I usually do that for DVD movies and stuff in any case anyway. -Holds up his copy of the latest Indiana Jones movie that he got for £5 lately, and wiggles eyebrows-

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

... On an off-note, I'd just like to point out that I actually have like, four XBox 360 games. I'll let you all take two moments to guess what I HAVEN'T bought yet. -Waits- ....

... An XBox 360. -__-; DURRR.
    I was just a bit freaked out about that whole "big red light" thingy, but apparently they've rectified that now without having to like, put your XBox in a FRIDGE or whatever. So I might consider actually BUYING a console so I can play my games soon.

-Beats head off wall- >_<

Thanks

Jesus-tapdancing-on-Jonah's-whale, THAT'S expensive. o_o;;
    Yeah, if I bought it for the XBox I'd probably do that. I usually do that for DVD movies and stuff in any case anyway. -Holds up his copy of the latest Indiana Jones movie that he got for £5 lately, and wiggles eyebrows-

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

... On an off-note, I'd just like to point out that I actually have like, four XBox 360 games. I'll let you all take two moments to guess what I HAVEN'T bought yet. -Waits- ....

... An XBox 360. -__-; DURRR.
    I was just a bit freaked out about that whole "big red light" thingy, but apparently they've rectified that now without having to like, put your XBox in a FRIDGE or whatever. So I might consider actually BUYING a console so I can play my games soon.

-Beats head off wall- >_<
    You think that freaken expensive. I'm waiting for the diablo 3 to come out and a friend of mine bought Metal Gear Solid for $180, but it come with a statue of solid snake
    This world is corrupt

Thanks

You think that freaken expensive. I'm waiting for the diablo 3 to come out and a friend of mine bought Metal Gear Solid for $180, but it come with a statue of solid snake
    Yeeeesh. x_x'''

I suppose a nice statue of him would make it a BIT more worthwhile. :3
    I think my brothers much more of a Metal Gear fan than I am, I've never really gotten into the whole thing myself. I have, however, played and owned Diablooooo.... 2, I think it is.

-Checks shelf-

Yep, Diablo 2.
    I quite liked it. xD

Newbie Leath is off to a good start
    Thanks

I know some have varied opinions but in my opinion Mirror's edge is by far the best game ever. Not only are the graphics really stunning and (a word i rarely use for graphics) beautiful but the game play is absolutly stunning and i was amazed how a first person game that didn't require you to actually carry a gun around all the time worked so well. Because of this game i've taken up free running in real life. I highly recomend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast