+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 20

Thread: Mirrors Edge

  1. #9
    Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Question Re: Mirrors Edge

    I was thinking of getting this game myself, but I wasn't sure for which platform I should buy it. I was fidgeting to buy it for my Xbox. FIDGETING. I came SO close...!!

    But no, havent bought it yet. ;_; I've heard people compare it to Prince of Persia for some reason. o_O;

    All opinions for it seem to be decently optimistic though, so I might buy it. ^_^ <3

    My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

  2. #10
    byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    France, Scotland, Ireland, Malaysia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: Mirrors Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    I was thinking of getting this game myself, but I wasn't sure for which platform I should buy it. I was fidgeting to buy it for my Xbox. FIDGETING. I came SO close...!!

    But no, havent bought it yet. ;_; I've heard people compare it to Prince of Persia for some reason. o_O;

    All opinions for it seem to be decently optimistic though, so I might buy it. ^_^ <3
    In My Opinion. You should buy the game on your prefered console. I got the game on pc and I can described it in one word. "AWSOME" The graphics is awsome on the pc as well. Luckey my sister up graded the graphic card for the computer. It neede 256 graphic card to playthe game.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

  3. #11
    Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Question Re: Mirrors Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    In My Opinion. You should buy the game on your prefered console. I got the game on pc and I can described it in one word. "AWSOME" The graphics is awsome on the pc as well. Luckey my sister up graded the graphic card for the computer. It neede 256 graphic card to playthe game.
    I'll maaaayyybeeeee get it decidedly for the XBOX then, considering I havent played PC games in AGES and I might fall away from it very quickly if I'm on the PC for too long. x__x Man, I need to checkwhat kind of graphic card I have for this new computer I have. o_O;; I havent even checked yet.

    Meep.

    My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

  4. #12
    byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    France, Scotland, Ireland, Malaysia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: Mirrors Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    I'll maaaayyybeeeee get it decidedly for the XBOX then, considering I havent played PC games in AGES and I might fall away from it very quickly if I'm on the PC for too long. x__x Man, I need to checkwhat kind of graphic card I have for this new computer I have. o_O;; I havent even checked yet.

    Meep.
    You should buy it on the console you feel best playing on, but wait a bit so the price can go down. It cost me $100 for the pc game. and that is the most expensive game I bought
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

  5. #13
    Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Question Re: Mirrors Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    You should buy it on the console you feel best playing on, but wait a bit so the price can go down. It cost me $100 for the pc game. and that is the most expensive game I bought
    Jesus-tapdancing-on-Jonah's-whale, THAT'S expensive. o_o;;
    Yeah, if I bought it for the XBox I'd probably do that. I usually do that for DVD movies and stuff in any case anyway. -Holds up his copy of the latest Indiana Jones movie that he got for £5 lately, and wiggles eyebrows-

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

    ... On an off-note, I'd just like to point out that I actually have like, four XBox 360 games. I'll let you all take two moments to guess what I HAVEN'T bought yet. -Waits- ....

    ... An XBox 360. -__-; DURRR.
    I was just a bit freaked out about that whole "big red light" thingy, but apparently they've rectified that now without having to like, put your XBox in a FRIDGE or whatever. So I might consider actually BUYING a console so I can play my games soon.

    -Beats head off wall- >_<

    My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

  6. #14
    byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    France, Scotland, Ireland, Malaysia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: Mirrors Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    Jesus-tapdancing-on-Jonah's-whale, THAT'S expensive. o_o;;
    Yeah, if I bought it for the XBox I'd probably do that. I usually do that for DVD movies and stuff in any case anyway. -Holds up his copy of the latest Indiana Jones movie that he got for £5 lately, and wiggles eyebrows-

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

    ... On an off-note, I'd just like to point out that I actually have like, four XBox 360 games. I'll let you all take two moments to guess what I HAVEN'T bought yet. -Waits- ....

    ... An XBox 360. -__-; DURRR.
    I was just a bit freaked out about that whole "big red light" thingy, but apparently they've rectified that now without having to like, put your XBox in a FRIDGE or whatever. So I might consider actually BUYING a console so I can play my games soon.

    -Beats head off wall- >_<
    You think that freaken expensive. I'm waiting for the diablo 3 to come out and a friend of mine bought Metal Gear Solid for $180, but it come with a statue of solid snake
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

  7. #15
    Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Question Re: Mirrors Edge

    Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    You think that freaken expensive. I'm waiting for the diablo 3 to come out and a friend of mine bought Metal Gear Solid for $180, but it come with a statue of solid snake
    Yeeeesh. x_x'''

    I suppose a nice statue of him would make it a BIT more worthwhile. :3
    I think my brothers much more of a Metal Gear fan than I am, I've never really gotten into the whole thing myself. I have, however, played and owned Diablooooo.... 2, I think it is.

    -Checks shelf-

    Yep, Diablo 2.
    I quite liked it. xD

    My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

  8. #16
    Newbie Leath is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Mirrors Edge

    I know some have varied opinions but in my opinion Mirror's edge is by far the best game ever. Not only are the graphics really stunning and (a word i rarely use for graphics) beautiful but the game play is absolutly stunning and i was amazed how a first person game that didn't require you to actually carry a gun around all the time worked so well. Because of this game i've taken up free running in real life. I highly recomend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mirrors: Your Opinion? *May Contain Spoilers*
    By NeoDeath90 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 20, 2008, 07:45 PM
  2. *clearest mirrors*
    By flaminghate in forum Poems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2007, 07:59 AM
  3. Edge
    By Akura13 in forum Poems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 14, 2007, 08:02 AM
  4. Edge bladed swords!
    By viper11025 in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2006, 01:14 PM
  5. The Edge
    By Nuitari_kymori in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2005, 07:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts