+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mirrors Edge

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Mirrors Edge

i really want to play the game it seems so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

One thing I try to not get sucked in by is the advertisements for games. You'll find that the majority of imagery that they throw up on television for games tends to be the cut scenes and the beginnings and/or endings, cut and mashed together into a 'teaser' sort of trailer thing. Rarely they'll put stuff public as to the actual gameplay, and I think its better to buy magazines or look it up on the internet and see how the game actually plays out. I recently acquired Boktai, thinking it was going to be very Pokemon-like in the way it plays out, but no, it was... I can't explain it. It just wasn't. Even Magi-Nation for the GBC was more similar to Pokemon than Boktai was.

... Actually, I dont even trust magazines. Some of the scores they give for games are retarded. Trust your own judgement of what is a good game. Always do research before you fork out money for something, thats my opinion. Having looked into Mirrors Edge, I'd put it on my buy list. I'm not *desperate* for it, so I'll be waiting for it to come down in price first, I suspect.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Newbie Leath is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm yea you make a valid point on that one Redsquire. TEasers do have a way of making a game look awesome and builds you up for abit of a let down. I love the game but to be honest between uni costs and living expences and saving my spare change for persona4. I just bought a hyper magazine which had the best games for 2008. Mirrirs edge won best gameplay, best graphics, best sound and was voted one of the top games of that year. It also won biggest let down of the year which i kinda see as a big contradiction. But what do i know.???? I enjoy it so to hell with them

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Mirrors Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Leath View Post
    hmm yea you make a valid point on that one Redsquire. TEasers do have a way of making a game look awesome and builds you up for abit of a let down. I love the game but to be honest between uni costs and living expences and saving my spare change for persona4. I just bought a hyper magazine which had the best games for 2008. Mirrirs edge won best gameplay, best graphics, best sound and was voted one of the top games of that year. It also won biggest let down of the year which i kinda see as a big contradiction. But what do i know.???? I enjoy it so to hell with them
    I try not to really give an opinion as much as possible on a game or movie or book or anything unless I've personally had a go of it, and then I'll give my own personal opinion of it. Someone elses view of something generally might differ from my own. ^_^ For instance, theres a lot of different games and books and movies which I particularly love, but other people probably won't. : / S'always good to have your best view of something first, I guess?

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3