View Poll Results: What MMORPG's do you play, or have heard the most about?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • World of warcraft

8 88.89%
  • Maple story

1 11.11%
  • Endless Online

0 0%
  • Diablo

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mmorpg

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mmorpg

Ok first off, i dont know if someone has had a thread like this one and im to lazy to look so if so then infract me or w.e

Ok well MMORPG's most people play them or know someone who plays them.
    If you know someone who plays them what do you think about how time consuming the game is?I know sometimes i spend a lil to long playing World Of Warcraft

If you play mmorpg's yourself whats your favorite one and are you addicted?Also if you play them tell AO a little bit about it so they can get addicted....i mean...errr.....enjoy them?......anyway go go post post!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mmorpg

Considering I dislike paying monthly to play my games, I normally don't play mmorpgs.

However, since Gaia Online has been tweaking their newest games recently, I decided to check out their free site based mmorpg called ZOMG!

It's very fun! So yea, I play that.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Recently I've been slacking off on WoW.
    Partly because of how time consuming it is. Not necessarily because of actual play time but because I still find the graphics hella stellar.
    The graphics alone is enough for me to try convince someone to play.

I used to play BloodRayne almost obsessively. But again, I've slacked off on that too. (It's game or work/school) The game isn't something I'd go to great lengths to play under most normal circumstances but I think for that particular game, the only reason i'd play at all is because of the people in my clan. I think they'd make any game the most exciting thing ever. (And actually I think I'd tell anyone that ever saw the crumby movie based off the game to play the game.)

I think my favorite mmorpg's are the ones with a mecha theme. But there's been a serious decline in quality ones over the years. . . so I haven't played any in about 3 years.

And I think that's about it.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta point something out here: Diablo is not an MMORPG. Its an RPG with Online Co-Op. Neither is Bloodrayne. Come on people, stay on topic.

And I think you're leaving out several huge MMO's that are quite popular: Warhammer Online, LOTR Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, City of Heros/Villans.

If you're going to start a thread about MMO's least represent the ones that are big.

Me personally, I play WoW. I currently have a lv76 Death Knight and will hit 80 most likely next month. I also have my subscription paid up until the middle of September.

Being a huge Star Trek fan (Even more so then Anime), I'm looking forward to Star Trek Online next year (possibly this Christmas, Cryptic is being, well, cryptic about the release date).

Newbie Amatsu is off to a good start Amatsu's Avatar
    Thanks

I do hear much about Wow but I don't want to play it. Ignoring the fact that it may change people and leave tons of people addicted towards the game I tend to avoid them. My younger brother plays the game MapleStory but I can't vouch that I will play it myself....Well, I know I won't play it.

There is one mmo I do play. It's actually FFXI but I only been playing it for two months so far. The addiction was great for like the first two weeks but now I'm only on for like 1 hour tops and then I completely ignore it. I may have to uninstall it someday.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I have played a few mmorpg's, diablo being one of them. I played diablo till I simply lost interest because of the many hackers which got tiresom after a while.
    I have also played RF Online but got sick of the very slow leveling, not to mention the incredable inbalances between the three factions which made the whole leveling 10x slower. Many times it got so bad that when I jumped on I was only able to gain a small amount of exp in about three hours that didn't put a dent in my exp bar. Not to mention the complaining from the people there. I stayed with the Accretions for several reasons. 1: I like Cyborgs. 2: They were not cheap at all , 3: Had the least amount of premadonas. Glad they closed it.
    I also played EVE which was really fun but got sick of the whole pay to play thing so I eventualy quit that.
    I also played another game whos name escapes me for the moment, how ever I just got bored with mmorpgs all together and thus stopped playing it even though it was alright for the most part.

Recently I hear that EA is coming out with a fourth and finel Tiberium game that they are planning on crossing RTS with MMORPG, so it looks like I am going to get my self back into MMORPGs again in order to finish up my favorit game series. It has mixed reviews by the C&C players simply on how the hell EA is going to pull that off by combining an RTS game with a MMORPG style. I want the game series to end in style with an awesome hura and not a fizzle that leaves people pissing and moaning because if EA screws this up just mark my words there will be hell to pay.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Gotta point something out here: Diablo is not an MMORPG. Its an RPG with Online Co-Op. Neither is Bloodrayne. Come on people, stay on topic.

And I think you're leaving out several huge MMO's that are quite popular: Warhammer Online, LOTR Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, City of Heros/Villans.

If you're going to start a thread about MMO's least represent the ones that are big.

Me personally, I play WoW. I currently have a lv76 Death Knight and will hit 80 most likely next month. I also have my subscription paid up until the middle of September.

Being a huge Star Trek fan (Even more so then Anime), I'm looking forward to Star Trek Online next year (possibly this Christmas, Cryptic is being, well, cryptic about the release date).
    Well sorry about leaving some out, i was just goin with what i could think of off the top of my head so eh.....sorry if i left a few....or alot out.

Also, i am addict to world of warcraft. 80 dk, 56 hunter, 80 pally, 80 mage (i spend waaaaay to much time playin it) i also decided to try out the PRT server last week and i've been working on the new raid and instances that are going to be released in patch 3.2, i have to say from a healing and dps point of view its awesome, im respecing my pally to go prot to tank a lil bit

To all the fellow addicts, My your internet never go out!
    Last edited by Little negi sensei; Jul 18, 2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Left some stuff out

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, I heard of WoW but I never played it...
    I played many MMORPG in my whole life!
    Ragnarok Online being the first is the probably longest mmorpg I played in my life!
    I got so addicted to it and it just keeping rocking you know em all!
    But naturally I slacked off on it cause when the Episode:Amatsu and Kunlun It got worse so I jumped to another mmorpg called GunZ International there it just shooting not mention shooting while rolling down and climbing walls with feet!...
    So far I'm playing now an Asian mmorpg called Ran Online..
    Well that's all folks!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast