+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MMORPG addiction

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MMORPG addiction

it depends on how you play it you know.

it becomes bad because you play it from 5-6 hours, thinking that you need to level up just atleast 1, resisting you call of nature (peeing, or you know what) just to gain more EXP or such, stay up late 10pm - 4am, eating less to save money to play on-line game and the most worst spending lots of money and time making MMORPG is you half life.

it become good (for the fat Ppl)--eating less or skiping lunch to play, having new friend from far away location and i think thats all.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm addicted to MMoRpG's it's a habit that I have to play and play all day

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm waiting for RO2... I only stopped playing the original cause the server I played on was taken down and my characters died with it T-T thats what I get for not playing legit though I suppose.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

as a kid i found myself an addiction to adventure quest, i would never get off it, i would stay on for hours and hours, once i stayed on from 7am to 9 pm. seriously dude, it was like my crystal meth, i needed to play it everyday, otherwise i would be really weird. at the start of the year i got an addiction to the xbox game morrowind, but all that aside, i move on to another thread.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Newbie melefics may be famous one day melefics may be famous one day melefics's Avatar
    Thanks

im playing ff 11 now and im hooked i play 2-3 hours a day do you think thats to much?

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

if you guys think you guys are bad. try this. my ex best friend practically grew up with games. he has like 3 thick binders filled with games and burnt movies. a love of anime and whatnot.

about him addicted to games. you have no idea how bad it is. Diablo, the guys character is like 70th level. i tried it once but never got into it because of the so many glitches.

It got so bad that he dosn't even study or get responsible for his school work. It got soo bad that when he went to high school he got kicked out for bing an idiot. the highest mark he got was 63 for english. don't even get me started on the lowest mark he got.

He is such a pethatic idiot i just want to punch him in the face. Too bad i moved. haven't seen him for three years. still keep in contact with him once a week. still my friend, but not as close as i was before.

going to visit him in two more days and see if anything, ANYTHING has changed.

It's sad what games can do to some people. it's a double edge sword.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jun 22, 2006 at 08:02 AM.

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

i play 3-4 hour of online game in TTH(Tuesday and Thursday) beyond that it hobby and study so it means i can control my self from becoming addited to MMORPG.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2