+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MMORPGs

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MOMRPGs

Rumble Fighter is also a good MMO, but it plays like Super Smash Bros! its a very fun game with lots of fighting styles and costumes.... and the people are pretty cool most of the time! avaliable for free down load and game play at ogplanet.com!

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

ok people I've decided to play a pay to play game the two in mind r
    World of warcraft
    and
    Star wars galaxies
    BUT WHICH ONE???
    -Never be alone
    (did this in quick reply so no omgs)

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
    Have you tryed WarRock Soldier Front. Flyff or WoW?
    you have to pay for wow but a good game to play thats free is guild wars and age of connan looks good and its going to be free and its not like wow is all that good the graphics arent all that good the battle system is below averg to me i dont know maybe its just me but yea if you want to play wow go ahead id rather play star wars cause at leats that looks better

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

WoW puts its graphical marvels out of plain sight. I haven't played that many MMO's other than WoW recently, but the few that I did, ffii and guild wars both had many loading screens between areas. WoW is three giant worlds where the only loading screens are between eachother and for each personal "dungeon". The graphics aren't as beautiful as some would like, but when you think about the shear about of things going on at any given time its pretty damn nice looking. As for the way it looks, some call it cartoony, its just the way the first games looked. I think they wanted you to be able to go from the RTS game to the MMO seamlessly. There is also the fact that WoW has tons of lore because it had previous games to flush out the story line. That lore makes the game a lot of fun for a lot of people, me included. I loved looking around for and finding the grave of Grom Hellscreem while carrying his axe, Gorehowl, on my back.

I play games to have fun, and really an MMO doesn't need amazingly beautiful graphics to be fun. I play Bioshock for those.

Quote Originally Posted by never be alone View Post
    ok people I've decided to play a pay to play game the two in mind r
    World of warcraft
    and
    Star wars galaxies
    BUT WHICH ONE???
    -Never be alone
    (did this in quick reply so no omgs)
    I have never played SWG myself, but everyone I have talked to about it said it fell through. I can't remember any reasons at the moment, but I guess that just goes to show how popular the game was. Where as the World of Warcraft just keeps growing in popularity and playerbase.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    you have to pay for wow but a good game to play thats free is guild wars and age of connan looks good and its going to be free and its not like wow is all that good the graphics arent all that good the battle system is below averg to me i dont know maybe its just me but yea if you want to play wow go ahead id rather play star wars cause at leats that looks better
    Yea I officially decided Star wars galaxies thanks for everyones help feel free to still suggest MOMRPGs for others to learn about personally I think the best "FREE" online RPG is Silkroad online ^_^ I play on the oasis server if anyone plays it.

-Never be alone

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MMORPGs

I have found a few "different" mmorpgs if you're interested.

Drift City is for those who like racing games with a bit of a twist. The game is very easy to get into offering loads of fun, and there is very little "grind" between levels.

Rakion is a pure pvp action mmorpg game. You'll like it if you enjoy fighting games or 3rd person action games.

SpaceCowboy Online is a mmorpg that takes place in the sky. Massive aerial dogfights occur between players and monsters or players and other players(PVP). It can be very hectic, yet extremely fun.

A personal favorite of mine would have to be Guild Wars though. The game is almost entirely skill based and often seen as strategic because of it.

As for "free" FPS games...

There are two that I know of. One of them is called "Soldier Front". And the other is called "Wolf Team". Both of them are very engaging and fun. Feel free to look them up sometime.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm the best F2P MMORPG that i've played is probably 9Dragons.

9Dragons takes place in Ancient China. Its a kung fu Martial Arts game, and China is split into 2 sides. Light and Dark side. The Light Side is the side that sticks with the Imperial Army, the Chinese Government. While the dark side rebels against the Imperial Army.

White Side Clans

Wu tang (tai chi / swords )
    Shaolin Monks (praying mantis / polearms) *MALES ONLY
    League Of Beggars (Drunken Fist / staffs)

Black Side Clans
    Heavenly Demon (long-Fu / Sabers)
    Sacred Flower (daggers / wheels) * FEMALES only
    Brotherhood of thiefs (axes / spears)

Rival Clans are in that order

WT vs HD
    SM vs SF
    BOT vs LOB

you can go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. to check out some videos type in "9Dragons Trailer"

or just check the website itself

9Dragons Welcome Page

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in withdrawls for WoW!!!! I haven't played in 1 month and I still have about 5 more to go!!! I'd rather do crack then not play....WoW!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2