Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mmorpgs

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mmorpgs

Well right now my friend and I are playing a MMORPG called Shaiya. It's your usual MMORPG and one of the few I have played do to the fact most MMORPGs don't interest me that much, but this one is actually fun and will have my attention for some time.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently, I'm playing World of Warcraft. A lot of my friends play it so it's a way to get together online. Most of us have the night shift, and we use it as a way to cool dwon after a long night. My main character is a blood elf paladin.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie mandyluvsanime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    Currently, I'm playing World of Warcraft. A lot of my friends play it so it's a way to get together online. Most of us have the night shift, and we use it as a way to cool dwon after a long night. My main character is a blood elf paladin.

I am new here. I play Runescape. You guys should try it. It's really fun.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind shelling out 32 dollars every 60 days for a WoW time card (Along with the 50 dollars I spent on the base games, and each subsiquent expansion). The game is fun, very open ended with customizablity, and it allows me to play with my brother who lives 2000km away from me in another province.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a flyff addict, at least that's what's I've been playing over the years. I'm having a break atm but I really love that game.

I don't dare touching WOW, I know I'll be hooked once I started it.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    If you consider Gaia Online an MMORPG, then yes, that would be the one i choose. I suppose it is to my tightfistedness when it comes to my games. I would prefer to only shell out the 55 dollars andn not have to pay a monthly fee.
    Yeah, I hate the fact that I'd have to pay a monthly fee when the game costs enough as it is, but the more I hear about it the more I'm tempted to try out WOW, I think I might try the trial and see how I go.

Not a huge mmorpg player but I have played a few a bit over the years, runescape was first (before it got boring), I played Gaia Online for a good few months, then Flyff for about a month. idk I just haven't found one that has really interested me enough to stay.

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    I play World of Warcraft. Yes, I know. It's one of those "everyone plays that" games. But there is a reason every one plays it. It's frik'n FUN! I also enjoy Legend of the Green Dragon. It's a browser based game that is incredibly fun (if you have an imagination that is).
    WOW is fun but i wont play it cause ppl lose their life, time, and money to it (at least the ppl i know)

as for me i play RuneScape. I just like the special stuff and holiday items though
    What do you see?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2