+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mobile phones

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Handphones...

I'm changing the title as well, what the hell is a handphone? Sounds like any phone which doesn't need voice recognition to work, which is 90+ % of them.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Mobile phones

As for me I have always preferred buying a Nokia. I haven't had much luck with a Motorola I once had even though it was my first phone and it was rather old. But with Nokia's they seem not too bad and I have only had a problem with one Nokia out of the three that I have had. Of course I am cell phone user and after a while the buttons tend to not work properly for me and its hard to text.
    Nokia is very popular here... it is said to be more durable and long lasting than any other phone... well it is proved by my friends.. and they ushered me to buy Nokia's mobile phones... The quality is good too..undeniable it's the most best selling mobile phones in malaysia... but too bad the ones that has all the characteristic... like N95... is... too expensive and costy... :/

I'm changing the title as well, what the hell is a handphone? Sounds like any phone which doesn't need voice recognition to work, which is 90+ % of them.
    thank you mods for the hard work

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I just picked up a Motorola KRZR K1 from Rogers (Canadian Wireless providor), I pay 25 bucks a month and I have 50/1000 (Daytime/evenings) any time minutes with 125 text messages and Unlimited talk and text to anyone on my My5 list. (My Home, My mom and my dad's cells, my brother in calgary (long distance), and my brother in winnipeg (Very long distance))

Phone cost me 85 bucks, and my first bill was 78 dollars because of my activation fee ($50), and a couple international text messages I sent.

Specs

Modes GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
    Weight 3.6 oz (102 g)
    Dimensions 4.05" x 1.65" x 0.63" (103 x 42 x 16 mm)
    Form Factor Clamshell
    Internal Antenna
    Battery Life Talk: 5.8 hours (350 minutes) Standby: 300 hours (12.5 days)
    Battery Type LiIon 780 mAh
    Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
    Colors: 262,144 (18-bit)
    Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels
    Camera: 2 mega-pixel
    Platform / OS (N/A)
    Processor ?
    Memory 20 MB (built-in, flash shared memory)
    Phone Book Capacity 500
    And even though you want 3mp camera for your phone, the camera's picture quality is still grainy, I was pretty disappointed with my camera on my KRZR

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

A razor has

•camera vga 4x zoom
    •video recorder
    •unlimited minutes (depends on your plan)
    •internet access
    •instant text messaging
    •email
    and more
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

guys i had about 10 Mobiles this year (shame on me) but I was looking one which could completly me he he he... I had a Nokia 6600, 5 Samsungs, 3 NewGens(they were cute) but none of these made satisfied till i met a girl with a SHARP 903 Red Gosh!! Its so cool, now on Sharp forever...Now I have one in white and one in red,

it does everting!! although is not small at all, but I fell in love for this one!

(Not linked)
    Last edited by Arukih; Nov 17, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I'm not even sure what kind of phone I have. I don't really use it much. Mostly it's just so work can reach me, if they need something. It's just you basic cell phone.

Everyone else in my family has "fancy" phone with all sorts of abilities. Even my niece has her own cell. She's 7, she got it when she was 6. She sends text and emails..... She will call you at any hour day or night. They can track her with it. It shows them where she is, which makes them feel better. She just loves it.

I use my so little that when the ringer/tone/music goes off at the hospital everyone starts looking around, including me. Then suddenly I realize it IS me! lol

For me it's not that important, but I can see how it is for others. I just know I hate seeing people holding their cells up to their ear while driving with one hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2