+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Phones

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Mobile Phones

So lately people have been yelling at me to give them an upgrade so they can buy the awesome 4G Palm Pre when it comes out.

Which leads me to my questions. What kind of phone do you have? What kind of phone would you like to have and why?

I have the Rumor with Sprint, I love my phone I can text as fast as the wind blows. lol I have to admit I have had my eye on the Samsung Rant because its got 2.0 mp camera, its power vision so it has faster internet, and the text view is more like a conversation.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Mobile Phones

I have, like some real~ old Nokia one. I had it for about 5 years I'd say. Actually, I'm already searching a new one, however I never came across a really good one. That is, because I don't want to spend too much money on my cell phone. Which does not mean that it should be badly made one.
    It should have a decent camera, but that's about all there is to it. Still, looking up some phones, it never made "click".
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie ayajade28 is off to a good start ayajade28's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Mobile Phones

currently, i have nokia n73 .. my dad gave it to me last year .. im not really planning to buy a new one .. but if im givin' the chance to have what phone i really wanna have.. it should be iphone 3g .. i totally got jealous with my cousin having one .. she totally rocks !

♥ lalaLOVE riding JET-SKI ♥
    With earphones in my ears
    I read comic books under the covers.
    I may still be in an ivory tower,
    but I really want to grow up.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

right now i have the LG Shine for AT&T and i absolutely love it! but if i could have any other phone i would get the LG Xenon from AT&T one of the new and improved messenger phones and it has a touch screen!
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one that works, it has a few of the bells and whistels that most people want on their cell, I how ever just use it to call people sense thats what its made for. I also have the old school ring to it, which is funny because now most people ask why I have such a strange ring tone and not something that play music or what ever.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an EnV with verizon. My dad got it for me and its big and orange with no texting, internet, games, music or long distance capabilities.(I can basically only call my mom) not to mention it breaks out and has a big ass clip that I can't take off.
    It won't die either. I've jumped in it, ran over it, threw it at a palm tree, tried to drown it and the big mofo still works.

I f**King hate my phone.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    I have an EnV with verizon. My dad got it for me and its big and orange with no texting, internet, games, music or long distance capabilities.(I can basically only call my mom) not to mention it breaks out and has a big ass clip that I can't take off.
    It won't die either. I've jumped in it, ran over it, threw it at a palm tree, tried to drown it and the big mofo still works.

I f**King hate my phone.
    Its mocking you man, you are haunted by the undead phone. It probably feeds on your fears and anger.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread