+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Monty Python

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Monty Python

i saw a clip with the holy grail song and i think its the monty python series, has anyone seen this series and is it any good, i seen a few clips and it was funny when i first saw it,

what do you think of the series?

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Monty Python

yes I have seen them all, having worked in a vedio store for some time,
    I really do enjoy the holy grail one. It was really funny from beginning to end

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i think i know the story line for this series its about king arthur, i think and the knights finding the holy grail right?

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

yes that is correct, but it comes with the Monty Python slapstick humour,
    so go and get yourself a copy of it and tell me if you did enjoy it as much as I did.

Thanks

i saw a part of it on youtube, uh.. its was when arthur was talking to the french people in the castle about the grail and i was dying of laughter and another clip about the killer bunny in front of a cave

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Grail isn't a series... it's a movie (and now a broadway musical ~ "Spamalot"). Both are quite funny.

The tv series is a bit quirkier and very... British. It's heavy on non-sequitor humor and general silliness. You may know the Dead Parrot Sketch, The Spanish Inquisition Sketch, and the Lumberjack song already. If not, educate yourself on Youtube. If you enjoy those, you may enjoy the series.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    i saw a part of it on youtube, uh.. its was when arthur was talking to the french people in the castle about the grail and i was dying of laughter and another clip about the killer bunny in front of a cave
    I remember the castle but for the life of me, I cannot remember the rabbit in front of the cave. it might have come from another monty python movie.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Life of Brian is probably the best comedy ever made.
    And no that's not just my own opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast