+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Morrowind

Anyone here play Morrowind?
    Have you ever played Morrowind?
    Likes? Dislikes? etc.
    I just started playing today and have played almost non-stop! I love this game.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morrowind

Morrowind is only probably one of the best RPGs ever.

BTW, Elder Scrolls 5 is under development.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, it's a shame I won't be able to play it. I don't own any next gen systems and my computer is way outdated. Whatever, Morrowind can hold me for a hell of a long time.

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I think its a great game like Oblivion
    I just hope that part 5 is just as good as the
    other ones were

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like playing Marrowind and the other elder scroles games. I always liked playing as the Argonian for three reasons. 1: Its one of the few games a lizerd can be a good guy. 2: Can breath under water. I fear you water no more!! 3: Imune to diseases. Diseases are a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS and having a charactore that is very resistant to those comes in handy.
    I never really cared to use magic, other then turning invisable and sniping people with a bow. Conjuring also comes in handy when things get dicy, conjuring a Skeleton hero which conjures another Skeleton Warrior is nice, you get a two for one. Can any one say decoy? I then turn back invisable and then continue to snipe with my bow.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jul 27, 2009 at 01:42 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, diseases are a $%@#&!

I liked alot of the game play more in Oblivion...But i also preferred the environment more in Morrowind. One gameplay element i wish they had kept in oblivion is the number and type of inventory slots. And also different types of armor so its not quite where all new armor is a direct and complete upgrade...but that's just nitpicking.

Not to mention that freakin unkillable tag they added in Oblivion...Morrowind just had so much more freedom. Although the combat and casting framework of oblivion was alot better.

Got to love a game where...well...most hardcore morrowind fans know theres more than one way to complete the main quest...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE MORROWIND!!! ^_^

One of the greatest RPGs of all time! I still play the crap outta that game. I played a bit of Oblivion and was kinda dissappointed because it's so much shorter than Morrowind. I just obtained a copy of the 'Bloodmoon' expansion, not long ago, and am quite pleased. I still haven't encountered any wolves yet, but that's because I worry about whether or not I want to continue as a Dark Elf (Dunmer)/Werewolf, LOL. That and Solstheim is so far away and the world of Morrowind is so VAST! >_<

I give that game a definite 10 out of 10!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Yup, it was a fun game. I really enjoyed it. Although I have to admit that I didn't play it that much, so I actually like Oblivion more since I've played that game simply too long.
    I'm still sure that Morrowind is awesome as well.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast