+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morrowind

My character is a Dark Elf Crusader under "The Warrior". He's still lvl 1, it's a pain to level up. Doing Fighter's Guild quests along with the main quests. Any recommendations?
    I'm definitely going back to that first bandit hideout to kill every living soul in that place. My character has the Fire Bite spell and the wooden warhammer and my god, that is a deadly combo!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I love life force detection combined with invisability with a bow as my main weapon skill trait. I have the invisability signe so I naturaly get invisability right off the bat which makes things very very easy. And sense my bow skill is maxed out I have a very high percentage of causing the target to be knocked down/stunned, not to mention if I snipe some one in the back and they are not expecting it, it can kill in one shot 60% of the time. With life force detection I can find people ANY WHERE near by even if they are hiding behind objects or in the dark and even if they are invisable. I favored the theifs guild sense those are always really fun and is the reason why my charactor is set the way he is. He is an expert pick pocket and lock breaker. I usually hang in and around towns where I steal stuff from people and then sell them to the theifs guild members for a quick buck.
    I have a complete glass armor set, which I stole, even the bow and arrows. Basicly everything I have is stollen except for my gobs of lock picks. So when I get arrested and lose all my gear (which is really really rair and I have large ass bounty on my head) I sneak into the jailers confiscation chest and snag everything back... And then go screw his sister... <-Just kidding on that last part.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Too bad I don't have Invisibility, I'd need that for a quest I gotta do!
    Leveling up is like a chore.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I played a bit of Oblivion and was kinda dissappointed because it's so much shorter than Morrowind.
    Uhhh... Then you only played the Main quest. If you take the time and complete the quest chains for every guild, the game has well over 300+ hours of game play.

Not to mention it makes the last quest a whole lot easier, since you can take all your guild members from every guild and have a whole army following you. Also, some of the best spells and items can be had by completing the guilds quest line.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats very true there ace, in fact, I did all the side quests firsts, I still have to do the dark brotherhood quests, I have been putting that off for the longest time simply because those quests are just to damn mean, I am a theif not a murderer, and I still need to finish all of the deadra quests, I only have half of those done, plus I need to find all of the speciel booz for this one bar tender chick.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

its actually easier to do the Brother Hood and Thiefs guild first, especially the theives guild, cause if you've done the magic guild first, you get booted out when you compelte one of the theives guild quests (you have to steal a staff from a guild member)

Thanks

Actually I did it while I was in the Mages guild with that Thiefs guild quest, and if you have invisability and you wait till night time and you sneek around SLOWLY you can pull it off, I did it rather easily. I even picked several peoples pockets and got some nice stuff before I was done.

Thanks
    That seems tough, but I think a real achievement is stealing the Sword of White Woe... it was hard, but eventually it happened! You can steal it while in Balmora or in another city... I can't remember the city name. Both places a guard is standing RIGHT THERE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast