+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Morrowind

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morrowind

Now I must see if I have that... If I don't, then I will take up the chalange and crack some locks... All be it as long as I can find out where its at.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love Morrowind its great cause you can do anything in it and theres so much to do thats good and bad the bad part is because i usally have like 50 quests to do you know cause of all the guilds and everything and the good thing is you can play it forever and its like real life theres alwasy somthing to do.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I must see if I have that... If I don't, then I will take up the chalange and crack some locks... All be it as long as I can find out where its at.
    It's in the East Guard Tower in Balmora, it's on top of a dresser right next to a guard. Sure you could use that invisibility thing, but the real challenge is getting it without freaking out the guard. I was able to do it and I'm a Crusader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3